Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,682   Posts: 1,482,205   Online: 1057

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ...and they're off to the post office tomorrow

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All adresses and stamped. To be dropped into the postal box on the way to my coffeee break this morning.

I printed the images back around Christmas when I was home with the kids during their week off of school.

Potentially some delivery challenges. Our postal workers union is presently in a legal strike position, and have begun rotating walkouts affecting different cities, presently on a one a day basis. There is definitely the potential for the disruptions to escallate.
    my real name, imagine that.

hwv
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yesterday, the first postcard of pce #23 arrived. After I missed the last two rounds, I am now looking forward again to open my post box every day.

The first card I got is from piu58: Thank you Uwe, beautiful location, I feel like canooing.
    I like the glossy surface of the paper. The infrared effect (light grass, dark water) supports very well the composition of the scene.

Heinz-Willi

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hwv View Post
    Yesterday, the first postcard of pce #23 arrived. After I missed the last two rounds, I am now looking forward again to open my post box every day.

The first card I got is from piu58: Thank you Uwe, beautiful location, I feel like canooing.
    I like the glossy surface of the paper. The infrared effect (light grass, dark water) supports very well the composition of the scene.

Heinz-Willi
    I also got the first card of this exchange from Piu58. Lovely landscape, thanks !
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was thinking a a rotating walkout was some kind of dance craze!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Uwe, your card arrived today safe and sound! The lines of the water are really enticing the canoe to go out onto the lake. Thanks!
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    My cards went out today, which is a personal record for me, think it's the first time I've actually made the deadline. Many thanks must go to the San Francisco Parks and Rec Dept. who maintains a traditional black and white darkroom and makes it available for a very reasonable rate to both residents and non residents alike. Also to a special thanks to Grant who washed, squeegeed, and dried all 51 of my cards. Definitely made the job easier.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I also got my first card of the round from Piu58 today, the lovely IR canoo, thanks!
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I received my first card today (actually 3 cards) from Mike Wilde! Stage and Shanty, Overcast spring day walk and Queen Anne's Lunch. Thank yo Mike, I'm enjoying all three.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just finished printing my cards and have a question. What do you address the cards with? A marker, pencil? I think a ball point pen would indent the card.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin