Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,952   Posts: 1,557,960   Online: 1023

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by J Rollinger View Post
    I just finished printing my cards and have a question. What do you address the cards with? A marker, pencil? I think a ball point pen would indent the card.
    I copy and paste from my address list into a word doc, delete the user names, then change the doc to two column, then make sure no addresses are split between two pages. I then print out on 8.5x11 full sheet label and cut out each address on my Rototrim. This way I accommodate all long addresses with no problem.

If you are going to hand write the address, just make sure that the ink will dry. I have had trouble with RC paper. Fiber no problem.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I write (or print) on Avery labels and then stick them to the back of the prints. I find that ink tends to smear on the back of RC prints (especially the pens I use). But many people do write on the backs of their postcards, it's whatever you prefer.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    First cards hit the box today!!!

Kris's "House of Refuge" Interesting technique with the out dated film and cross processing. Nice to get some color, as it's rare in these exchanges. Nice one.

Mike's 3 cards as always, very interesting, with the uses of old papers and different chemistry. Image no. 2 in particular I like and find inspiring. Must play with some of the old fogged paper I have saved.

piu58's Canoo trip, love the ripples on the water and the IR effect. Again, nice to see the variety of techniques and materials.

And finally I received this totally boring, poorly printed shot of a door, not going to mention any names though.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    received piu58's card today - very nice work - I've gotta get me one of those canoos

Kris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Thoms View Post
    [..]Kris's "House of Refuge" Interesting technique with the out dated film and cross processing. Nice to get some color, as it's rare in these exchanges. Nice one. [..]
    Roger
    Thanks Roger! Glad you liked it.
    I sent out four different cards - 3 color, 1 b&w - randomly shuffled, so not everybody's getting the same card from me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Received Semeuse's card today Gilberts Bar. I was surprised to see color! I'm also a cross processing junkie Kris. Thanks.. I enjoyed the card.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My cards hit the post office today so i hope you will receive them soon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Finished printing today. Will try to get the address labels done tomorrow.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My prints are drying right now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    13 Jun 2011

To All:

Unless a miracle occurs, or I get a bunch of darkroom time, my cards will not be out until mid-July. A combination of a planned vacation/wedding, computer problems, and commitments to other organizations has made me late for the last two rounds. This has got to change! Maybe in Round #24 will be better.

Regards,
    Darwin

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin