Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,546,032   Online: 952

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Today I received Roger Thom's Yard Office. Interesting composition of may rectangles, with lovely textures and tones.

Thanks !
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Third card, third day in a row. Colour postcard from Kris haggblom - Florida beach. Nice to get a colour card. It has stood up to the riggors of the postal services very well.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Today I got a slightly enigmatic card form Dave Martiny. I guess it shows drainage tubes. Very intersting image.
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by piu58 View Post
    Today I got a slightly enigmatic card form Dave Martiny. I guess it shows drainage tubes. Very intersting image.
    I received the same yesterday. Very intriguing, the low tones make it a bit more enigmatic.
    Laurent

My APUG Blog

hwv
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Last week, cards number 2 to 5 arrived:

Mike Wilde: in fact there are three photos. Image 2 is my favorite of them. The toned paper suits well the quite idyllic scene.
    semeuse: a timeless scene, cross processed. Reminds me of the posters at the cinema in my village when I was young, advertising new technicolor movies.
    Dave Martiny: circles and lines, ending far outside the picture. I like the graphical design.
    J Rollinger: dadaistically, "what you see is what you get" crosses my mind. Static tripod, dynamic cat... Very well printed, I love it!

That's it for this week. I'm looking forward for the next postcards.

Have a nice weekend!
    Heinz-Willi

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just got my cards in the mail!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Only two cards managed to arrive before the postal system shut down.
    Mike Wilde's package. I really like #2 the spring day walk. A classic, well framed image on lovely paper. In some ways it make me very sad, my favorite walks are behind me thanks to arthritic knees, but also all the types and textures of paper we have lost over the years.
    piu58's Canoo trip also arrived as well. I think IR and lake shore lines were made for each other. The history of the site just adds much more.

My cards are printed, they need addresses and Canada Post to come back ti life. Hopefully by the end of the week they''ll be one the way.

George

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Dave's card "untitled" arrived on Friday. Very nice shot of what I first thought were very long springs. Upon closer inspection they became plastic drain pipe. The original orientation is my favorite. I would love to see this printed on gloss fiber and a little bigger. Maybe we could we could do a trade, I have a low key shot you might like.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received J Rollinger's Pinky & I thsi week. Very intriguing picture, lovoely printed.... I displayed it with the camera in the "right" direction until my wife noticed it was an horizontal shot. It works better horizontally, but it's a bit less puzzling

Thanks !
    Laurent

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Fourth card in yesterday from Dave Martiny. I like the perspective and narrow border. Even though Dave you indicate actual orientation, I have this picture on the fridge and the family is always playing with the orientation. It seems to look great any which way. I too think this would be a brilliant photo blown up on gloss :-)
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin