Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,852   Posts: 1,582,871   Online: 959

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    two more cards arrived:
    Dave Martiny's Untitled - great abstract study of depth and perspective
    C.W.'s Quonset in Snow - wonderful contrasts and textures, the black border is a great touch

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Canada Post has been legislated back to work (still must pass the Senate rubber stamp) so hopefully us Canucks can get our cards out soon! That does mean, however, I need to finish my address label printing of them...
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    My postcards are ready to go out tomorrow. This time I lifted myself to what I call the next level of dedication. Whenever I got a postcard which was written by hand I thought - yeah, I should do it that way too, it just like a postcard should be. So this is the first time that I did not use any labels, but wrote everything by hand. And since writing on RC paper is not that much fun I decided to use FB paper instead with all the hassle of getting it flat. Well, honestly, getting them flat just needs a bit of a wait. So that is not that bad. And the fingers of my hand also slowly recover ...

Cheers
    Ruediger
    Do or do not. There's no try. (Yoda)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wrote mine out because my printer always jams labels - it's old and cranky. Besides, I figured I'd keep things all analog. Hmmm, now that I think about that, isn't printing address labels an analog for hand writing ?

Happy Valley - Goose Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by hpulley View Post
    Canada Post has been legislated back to work (still must pass the Senate rubber stamp) so hopefully us Canucks can get our cards out soon! That does mean, however, I need to finish my address label printing of them...
    about time too eh?

was even more frustrating as my two rolls i shot for this were in transit back from the Lab when the dispute started.

hopefully they will arrive soon and i too can get them done!
    threemilesfinal.com - An Aviation Industry and Aviation Photography Blog.
    Canon XSi for the Digital and a Lubitel 166B for the Analog. I'm a Medium Format and Film n00b!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got the lovely color Gilbert's Bar from Kris today. Thanks!

And I must admit, I went for the MAX this time partly because I didn't get Mike Wilde's 3-pack last time! The Stage and Shanty is nice with the white on the wall and the shadow, nice super glossy but really lightweight paper wow. The glossy warmtone Ilford seems lighter than the RC WT I'm used to, I'll have to compare; I live nearby so I know the denizens of Queen Anne's lace well. Like others my favorite is the Indiatone paper, beautiful old stuff, lovely tones. Thanks!

No, I haven't printed my labels yet. I printed on somewhat flimsy paper so I fear if I don't have labels I'll need to use envelopes or they won't make it. Soon, soon... sorry, sorry...

Happiness is...

Happy Valley - Goose Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    ^ Me too! I really like the cross-processed Gilbert's Bar scene.
    threemilesfinal.com - An Aviation Industry and Aviation Photography Blog.
    Canon XSi for the Digital and a Lubitel 166B for the Analog. I'm a Medium Format and Film n00b!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yesterday I received Rüdiger's Heidelberg shot. Very nice indeed. It was printed on Adox Fineprint Classic - a fine paper.
    Vielen Dank und immer gutes Licht.
    --
    Uwe
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello all,

Canada Post back to work, my cards in the mail today, on vacation next two weeks...life's good.

Hope you all enjoy!

Craig
    Please note, no digital photographers were harmed in the posting of this message.

My Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/58094723@N02/
    (you can just ignore the digital images)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got Roger Thoms' "Yard Office" yesterday, thanks! Great contrast and tones. For a small print it looks really good even from a long viewing distance.

Happiness is...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin