Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,088   Online: 1159

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Laurent - glad to hear my card arrived so quickly!

I also received hpulley's card today, and like others have said, the colours really make it look like a vintage print.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm amazed that the first recipients of my card are in Europe and Japan but I'm so glad they made it! That's old Kodak Supra III paper superceded almost 10 years ago by Supra Endura. I can't remember the expiry year and I'm afraid to read the paper on the bag in the light in case that old thing isn't light-tight anymore but I still haven't used up the 575' roll.

Harry
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hpulley View Post
    I'm amazed that the first recipients of my card are in Europe and Japan but I'm so glad they made it! That's old Kodak Supra III paper superceded almost 10 years ago by Supra Endura. I can't remember the expiry year and I'm afraid to read the paper on the bag in the light in case that old thing isn't light-tight anymore but I still haven't used up the 575' roll.
    I received your card yesterday, really like the colors, perfect for the subject.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Thoms View Post
    I received your card yesterday, really like the colors, perfect for the subject.

Roger
    California, Japan and Europe in 5 days, amazing! I swear the mail is faster after the strike instead of slower... Thanks.

Harry

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I received HPulley's interesting coffee scene. Very nice: Harsh contrast in combination with desatured brownish colors. Well done!
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello all,

Just got back to the civilized world (I didn’t really miss it though) and found a pile of card in the mailbox. Too many to list tonight, but I really like them all. This is such a fun exchange.

Thanks to all that have commented on my submission. I was a bit surprised when I pulled the first print out of the tray. i thought it looked like hair too. I am really enjoying the 4x5 so far and getting a better work out lugging it around.

Take care,
    Craig

P.S. - Chris, your welcome, glad you enjoyed the print. You are one of the first that welcomed me into this insanity, so just a little thank you.
    Please note, no digital photographers were harmed in the posting of this message.

My Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/58094723@N02/
    (you can just ignore the digital images)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got MattKing's "Life Rafts" today, thanks! Do 50 people fit in each one? Not seen rafts like that before. I like the person sitting in the background too. Good to see the Polycontrast paper again.

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I received Rachelle's Tiger's nest yesterday. A real great photograph!. The IR effect is very subtle, I did not notice it at the first glance. Very well done, thank you. My wife enjoyed this card too.
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    My cards are printed. I'm doing the labels today and they will start to go out tomorrow. Hope you enjoy.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yesterday I received 3 cards :

MattKing's life rafts. I like boat details and this one has a very nice perspective !

Inez's view of Little Rock Central.

Trond's Beach. Quite an interesting perspective on a beach. It took me some time to understand the image, I thought for some time that it was a "grand" landscape with very clear sky, until I read it the "right way". In fact, every time I look at it, I first see this imaginary landscape first !

Thanks !
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin