Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,167   Online: 813

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213141516171822 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Finally! The post office was dry and the mail seems to be back on track (never seen so many mailbags!!) and my cards have joined the next lot to be delivered. Apologies again for the delay. Looking forward to more arriving in my mailbox soon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received Hoffy's Goowa station yesterday. I like it, and the way the steam mixes with the clouds is very cool ! Thanks !

On my side, I finally got back to the darkroom for some printing (it took me ages to develop the films from the Merry Go Round, and now I have 110 films to print...) and printed my cards. They are all written, labeled, and I just need the time to go to the post office to set them free.

I printed 4 different negatives this time, all coming from a "side project" to the "Merry Go Round" and all shot with my EOS3 with EF 85/1.8 on HP5.
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I received Hoffy's "Steam Ranger".. Excellent card, Thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A little late put I'm done, done and done. Cards printed, addresses on and now in the care of the Post Office. So far I've received about 1/3 of my cards, as always great variety and interesting views from around the world. Great work by all.

Now I just need to get the snow chains on the tractor!

George

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got Eugene's 3D card a while ago. Very cool! My daughter likes 3D so she got a kick out of it.

And Ricus' Pampass Grass. Lovely tones and textures.

And I am late, sorry. Almost chosen a negative... Will print this weekend and ship next week.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    TJ's Petronas Towers arrived yesterday - looking forward to seeing these myself one day.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My cards are labelled, addressed and fitted with stamps, in other words: ready to be sent.

The fibre based cards however are still curling a bit, so I'll leave them until tonight or tomorrow to be sure that the labels don't peel off as a result of the curl. If all seems OK, I will post them this weekend.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    My cards are now on their way to their "targets"...
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    02 Dec 2011

Two cards arrived this week.
    The card from tj01 of the Petronas Towers offers a somewhat mystical view if buildings I have only read about when they were being built.
    The other card came from Hoffy. I like the sense of wonder in the facial expression of your daughter. She must have been really excited to be on the train.

Thanks for all the wonderful work I have received this round.

Regards,
    Darwin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Unfortunately I will be late this round. I hope that I'll get my cards out within the next two weeks, though. I'm really sorry about the delay.

I would like to thank everyone who had me on their list for the fantastic cards I have received so far. This might be one of my favorite rounds.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin