Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,995   Posts: 1,524,287   Online: 876

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10141516171819202122232425 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I finaly have the time to comment on the last images I received...

ndrs's Gang. Very nice image of kinds playing, love it !

Romain's "Le matin, en allant au boulot". Very nice landscape, the different masses interact nicely to build a feeling of perspective !

Thanks,
    Laurent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Finally: I sent out my cards the day before yesterday. Actually, it was the addressing which took such a long time, the printing was done much earlier.

My apologies.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by markrewald View Post
    My cards are in the mail. Hope you folks enjoy. Also if anyone can tell me why the paper did what it did I would be grateful. I would like to be able to repeat it but my guess it is paper age that caused the affect.

I received it today.. The affect could be from the paper being fogged but i love the affect! Great card thanks!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Just printed my cards for this round and will get a them in the mail in a couple of days. Sorry everyone for being so negligent on commenting on the cards I have recieved thus far. All and all it has been an outstanding exchange, lots and lots of great cards!!!

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well Roger, you and I are in the same club I guess. I spent this morning, finally, in my darkroom printing my cards. Hopefully all will go out Monday.

Sorry for the delay everyone.

Craig
    Please note, no digital photographers were harmed in the posting of this message.

My Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/58094723@N02/
    (you can just ignore the digital images)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I finally sent my cards out on Saturday. I apologize for the delay.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Aron, your card arrived today. I really like everything about it -- the composition, the blacks, the whites, and everything in between! Love the fact that it's a 20 minute exposure, will need to try more of that myself in the near future.

I also received Mark Rewalds' "Alfalfa" -- I don't how you got this effect either, but it's great. Would be cool if you could repeat in the future!
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Ok, it's official, my card are on their way!!! As always, if in a few weeks you don't receive the card or if it gets really mauled I am more than happy to resend. I have tons of extras this time, as I never bothered to check my address list and get a count. I printed my usual 60 cards not realizing that there was less than 40 on my list.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mark Rewald: When I first looked at your card, I thought: damn, that's some nice gradual burning-in! Then I flipped it and read the story on the back. I like Alfalfa's honest look.

Lori: A classic photo and with that sensual way the light plays with the car, this would make a great advertisement.

Romain: A nice capture and the interaction of different qualities gives a sense of depth.

Andrew: A great contact print, I like how the elements appear to be nicely stacked from this viewpoint.

Marianne: I like the crop and tones of this picture and the way the two young fiddlers complement each other.

Andres: A great capture of the two 'little devils'.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Received a nice color print today from labcoat.. Thanks!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin