Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,331   Posts: 1,537,223   Online: 887

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1519202122232425
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rai's print arrived. Very neat deckling (I think that is the term for the fluted edges). Yes, a pinhole, my mind said before reading the description. Nice absttraction of two human faces. The toner colur, and low key approach work quite well. The stiffness of the paper the image is printed in is great for this application as well. Isn't amazing how our brains are wired to study faces every chance we get? Well done, Rai.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I also received Rai's postcard, simply outstanding. So nice to get an alt process print, love the tones, the paper, the image, everything about it.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Two more received since my last update (which, frankly, has been a while):

Black Dog, another frame in the series of moments gathered from coincidence. Mine is an evening/night shot of the city, buildings, lights, and a lot of random camera-movements. Makes for a very interesting photo!
    rai, open and closed. What can I say but "Wow!"? This is a great photo, and a great print. Absolutely great, love it.

Thanks!
    And with that, if I'm not mistaken, I've received 23 out of 25, an excellent score.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received Rai's postcard this week. Interesting pinhole closeup, and the print is very nice !
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rai's card was waiting for me when I got back home from my trip -- a wonderful pinhole image of two faces. Like others have mentioned, the subjects, framing, VanDyke-ing, paper and work well together to create a great image overall. Thanks -- definitely worth the wait!
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

rai

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the feedback! I feel good! Thank you all for the beautiful cards I've received! I could not participate on round 25... too late for me! and the round 26 ... ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Got two more cards from this round in the last two months.

rai - Open and Closed. I was really impressed with this one. I have had the idea of sending this or cyantypes for a couple of exchanges, but not gotten round to it. The two ever so detailed, but yet soft faces.
    Blackdog - A moment gathered from coincidence. lovely image of the young girl. I like the square frame images.

27arrived from 30. Brilliant round this one.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Last week I received, meanwhile unexpected, the postcard from Jeff smith. I love this nice shot off the Cleveland Museum of Art. Nice composition, tonal view and a interesting overview from its Gardens.

So I can only invite Harry Pulley, Isaac Sachs and Mark Barendt to suprise me with there postcard since then my list of 30 will be complete.
    Looking forward.

Regards,

Guus IJzereef
    Fotografen zien veel meer in hun leven

Shooter
    Medium Format
    During my vacation my letter box received two more cards:
    - A beautiful stree shot from labcout. I very like the compisition of this photograph.
    - A magic IR shot from anikin: The frozent trio. Very interesting!
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received a week or so ago from htimsdj "Cleveland Museum of Art". It's never too late to sent out cards! Looks like a very interesting place, not just for the artwork but the play of light, shadows and reflections add so much. The changes throughout the day and seasons must make it a very interesting place to visit.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin