Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,944   Posts: 1,585,781   Online: 1033
      
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 145
  1. #111

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Just outside of Glasgow
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,945
    Images
    40

    Steve...

    have you pm'd those concerned and asked re an update of delivery. We are only a week overdue & looking back through the posts David Goldfarb has already made his intentions clear which only leaves Jim. It would be more appropriate if this be done by pm first and then I will follow up if there are still problems. As always we rely on peoples integrity!

    Keep me posted - preferably by pm at this stage, Carl.

    Quote Originally Posted by magic823 View Post
    It would be nice if "some" people actually sent their prints. I got one from Art and that was it. In all the exchanges I've been in I've averaged about 33% of the time receiving prints.

  2. #112

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    San Francisco
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Posts
    1,102
    Images
    127
    Carl,
    What a treat to recieve your wonderful print today! It's so rich and moody, just fantastic. You're right, the garlic flowers really make it. My wife (being Scottish) wants it on the wall soon.
    Thanks for a great treat!
    Rory

  3. #113

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Just outside of Glasgow
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,945
    Images
    40

    You're very welcome...

    just been to your site and see you're a notherner too - having been raised in Ramsgate I am allowed that one - if you ever return to these shore let me know. We are just outside of sunny Glasgow! Why is there no plt/pd on your website?

    All the very best, Carl

    Quote Originally Posted by rorye View Post
    Carl,
    What a treat to recieve your wonderful print today! It's so rich and moody, just fantastic. You're right, the garlic flowers really make it. My wife (being Scottish) wants it on the wall soon.
    Thanks for a great treat!
    Rory

  4. #114

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    94
    Images
    10
    Hey I've got everything packaged up and should be sending it out today, so everyone in my group should be recieving it withing a week give or take . Sorry it took a bit been working on portfolios for school Hope you like it.

  5. #115

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    San Francisco
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Posts
    1,102
    Images
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlRadford View Post
    just been to your site and see you're a notherner too - having been raised in Ramsgate I am allowed that one - if you ever return to these shore let me know. We are just outside of sunny Glasgow! Why is there no plt/pd on your website?

    All the very best, Carl
    Hi Carl,
    We go back pretty much every summer and fly in to Glasgow. I'll give you a shout next time we go! There's no Pt on my site because it's strictly my commercial stuff, although maybe it's time to do a seperate site for b&w...
    Best,
    Rory

  6. #116

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Just outside of Glasgow
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,945
    Images
    40

    Would love to see you over here...

    And yes it is time for B&W on your site - still smiling at Clemence who is sitting beside my monitor at the moment.

    Take care, Carl

    Quote Originally Posted by rorye View Post
    Hi Carl,
    We go back pretty much every summer and fly in to Glasgow. I'll give you a shout next time we go! There's no Pt on my site because it's strictly my commercial stuff, although maybe it's time to do a seperate site for b&w...
    Best,
    Rory

  7. #117

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Windsor, UK
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    146
    I am delighted to say that I too now know what CC looks like.

    Stunning, Rory. Can't say more than that.

    Many thanks

    Geoff

  8. #118
    John_Brewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Posts
    454
    Images
    18
    Carl, count me in please.

    John
    ~John~
    --------------------------
    www.johnbrewerphotography.com
    There are 10 types of people in this world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

  9. #119

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Just outside of Glasgow
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,945
    Images
    40

    John...

    You were counted but I could always count you in on round 4

    Quote Originally Posted by John_Brewer View Post
    Carl, count me in please.

    John

  10. #120

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    San Francisco
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Posts
    1,102
    Images
    127
    Hi Geoff,
    I'm glad you like it! Thanks for your kind words.
    Best, Rory



 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin