Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,654   Posts: 1,481,329   Online: 1062

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 489101112131415 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    Anyone sending things out any more? I'm still waiting for 3 prints.

Regards, Art (Patience grasshopper, patience....)
    Still waiting for two myself (probably two of the same ones you are).

Steve
    The soul never thinks without an image.
    - Aristotle

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

David Goldfarb...

has posted apologies on Alt Ex 4 in the last couple of days and assume it should be for this round?!

Have you emailed/pm'd those that have not exchanged? I will not allow people into future groups if they have not yet fulfilled an earlier commitment!

Carl

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlRadford View Post
    has posted apologies on Alt Ex 4 in the last couple of days and assume it should be for this round?!

Have you emailed/pm'd those that have not exchanged? I will not allow people into future groups if they have not yet fulfilled an earlier commitment!

Carl
    We shouldn't have to. Its a matter of courtesy that they should be PM'ing us.

Steve
    The soul never thinks without an image.
    - Aristotle

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    David is an example of someone who is responsible and accountable. He is not a deadbeat. It's those that don't say anything - I mean at all to anyone, even the organizers, but continue to post and be active for months or years afterwards, without acknowledging their default, that are galling.

What Steve said.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Not had your print?

Would everyone who has not recieved a print from a fellow exchanger please pm me and I will contact them re an update /fulfilling their commitment to you and the group as a whole. As I said, I will not enter anyone into a future exchange that has not fulfilled an earlier commitment!

Carl

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Now have a list of four folk...

anyone else before I pm those concerned?

Cheers, Carl

Would everyone who has not recieved a print from a fellow exchanger please pm me and I will contact them re an update /fulfilling their commitment to you and the group as a whole. As I said, I will not enter anyone into a future exchange that has not fulfilled an earlier commitment!

Carl

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Exchange Update...

Hi Folks

Just to advise I have pm'd three folk that have been brought to my attention that have yet to fulfill their commitment to this exchange and asked them to pm the individuals in their group or post an update here. Another three have already pm'd and indicated that they will fulfill the commitment they have made.

All the best, Carl

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I am in David's group and am also late getting my prints out. I pm'd Mark to let him know they will go out soon, but I would also like to publicly apologize for being a deadbeat this round. My prints will go out in the very near future. I promise!
    Todd
    Hi Folks

Just to advise I have pm'd three folk that have been brought to my attention that have yet to fulfill their commitment to this exchange and asked them to pm the individuals in their group or post an update here. Another three have already pm'd and indicated that they will fulfill the commitment they have made.

All the best, Carl

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by toddstew View Post
    I am in David's group and am also late getting my prints out. I pm'd Mark to let him know they will go out soon, but I would also like to publicly apologize for being a deadbeat this round. My prints will go out in the very near future. I promise!
    Todd
    Don't worry everyone in Todds group! They are worth waiting for!

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Update...

Hi Folks

Just to say I have not heard from Eric Jones nor Christian Nze. Christian sent me two wonderful prints in the last exchange one of which is hanging on the wall beside me - I do no know Eric. Can I ask if anyone has indicvidual contact with them that you offer a gentle nudge!?

All the best, Carl

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin