Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,713   Online: 807

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm in again as well and I'm 100% committing to a PT/PD print - Beginner

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Carl

How are we doing with subscriptions for Round 3?

My entry this time will be a kallitype from the Cathedral series. There, that should double the subscriptions!

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

21 takers so far...

the numbers might be down on the last but this is not an issue - as long as there is one other I can sucker a print from Dependant on numbers I'll probably do a gum over plt/pd print - not sure which! Have a 10x8 pinhole image that looks nice on vellum paper in plt/pd too!

Plenty of time yet, Carl

Quote Originally Posted by philldresser
    Carl

My entry this time will be a kallitype from the Cathedral series. There, that should double the subscriptions!

Phill

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Silver Contacts OK?

Hi all,

I'm only set up for silver contacts, and am very interested in seeing other people's contact prints, alt or not. I was wondering if we could expand this exchange to include silver contacts, including AZO prints, or whether it'd be more suitable to start a general contact print exchange. Let me know what you think,

GB

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Carl

Phill

Carl,

will increasing the # of entries one submits, increase the chance of getting in Phil's group :^) (hmmm... last round there were 10 groups... so that's 40 prints to make )

Phil,

gorgeous images!!!

jim

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gbenaim
    Hi all,

I'm only set up for silver contacts, and am very interested in seeing other people's contact prints, alt or not. I was wondering if we could expand this exchange to include silver contacts, including AZO prints, or whether it'd be more suitable to start a general contact print exchange. Let me know what you think,

GB
    If you join any of the print exchanges or even the postcard exchange, there's a fair chance you'll get a few alt-process prints.

I got your PM about the Traveling Portfolio, which usually has some alt prints in it as well, and I should be able to fit you in. I'll get back to you when I've got the list in front of me to see where you fit best in the mailing sequence.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Alt Prints

Hi GB

Not sure that we could extend the alt print exchange to include silver printing - albeit azo or silver - as this is getting away from the theme of the exchange. However, I have an alt print in the travelling portfolio and there were others in it too. You could always make a direct approach to someone whose work you enjoy if they'd be interested in an individual exchange with you!

All the best, Carl

Quote Originally Posted by gbenaim
    Hi all,

GB

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

More than one group!

You are welcome to be in more than one group Jim as is anyone else - not sure my bank account was credited with enough to ensure you are in Phils group though

Quote Originally Posted by jimcollum
    Carl,

will increasing the # of entries one submits, increase the chance of getting in Phil's group :^) (hmmm... last round there were 10 groups... so that's 40 prints to make )

Phil,

gorgeous images!!!

jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlRadford
    You are welcome to be in more than one group Jim as is anyone else - not sure my bank account was credited with enough to ensure you are in Phils group though
    Your bank account ?????

Thanks Jim for the kind comment

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Phil...

you're barred

Your bank account ?????

Thanks Jim for the kind comment

Phill

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin