Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,384   Online: 759

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm in.

PT/PD - beginner
    Polaroid transfers - intermediate

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd like to join but the only way I can avoid a digital neg now is to send a 4x5 print. If that is okay I'd like to sign up as a beginner.

-Anupam

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'd like to be in again this round. And Anupam, I sent 4x5 negative for the first two rounds and no one complained about it - and I'd be happy to get a 4x5 print for that matter.

I would be intermediate (cyanotype)

- Randy

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    4x5" prints are great. I sent one in alt-exchange 2, and the one I'm preparing for alt-exchange 3 is 6x17 cm (waiting for the next sunny day that I have some time to print).

I'm still finishing round 3, but that shouldn't be too much longer, and I'll be up for round 4.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Jim...

this is not being devisive at all but just adhering to the forum policy. In future I hope to enter into a hybrid exchange but am a long way from that just yet! Not sure about the alt-process forum!

Take care, Carl

Quote Originally Posted by jimcollum View Post
    well.. i spoke too soon on the hybrid forum.. guess i'll be sitting this one out

is this something that will be forthcoming in the alt-process forum as well? (no digital negatives)?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlRadford View Post
    this is not being devisive at all but just adhering to the forum policy. In future I hope to enter into a hybrid exchange but am a long way from that just yet! Not sure about the alt-process forum!

Take care, Carl
    i understand.. i wasn't expressing anger.. just disappointed.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Actually, I sent a PM to Carl with the same comment....II spoke too soon and to remove me from the list so you aren't alone! I also understand the new APUG policy, but I was also disappointed. Anyway.......

I did post a question on the hybridphoto list to see whether some people were interested in an alt process/digital neg exchange. I suspect there may not be critical mass there yet, but I figured it was worth a shot!

Mark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Anupam Basu View Post
    I'd like to join but the only way I can avoid a digital neg now is to send a 4x5 print. If that is okay I'd like to sign up as a beginner.

-Anupam
    I've done 2 exchanges now and they have been 5x4s. Its a lovely format for prints in the hand.

Cheers

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by philldresser View Post
    I've done 2 exchanges now and they have been 5x4s. Its a lovely format for prints in the hand.

Cheers

Phill
    Agreed! This size feels much more intimate and for me anyway, it really works well with handcoated processes, like Phil stated above.

- Randy

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Carl,

Please count me in on this exchange. I have been looking forward to contributing to one and would like to participate. I guess I would say Intermediate but hope not to disappoint!

Look forward to the participation.

Monty
    aka Zebra

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin