Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,946   Posts: 1,585,845   Online: 1078

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I received a lovely cyanotype on Friday from Randy (reellis67) and I thank you very much.
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rorye View Post
    I received a stunning cyanotype from Anke today,
    a cathedral in Germany. It's just lovely!
    Thank you and Phill for your nice words, I received your print last week and its a really nice print of a very special scene. But please can you give me some words about the print technique?

Anke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I too received a nice cyanotype from Randy this weekend. Thanks Randy! I have just 'cracked' open my cyanotype kit and will be making mine this weekend. I will be late this round since I have many, many prints to make.

Oh curses and the postcard exchange with a bajillion particpants just closed too. My backlog is getting bigger and bigger. Err ...

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received a lovely palladium print from Donald Stewart today.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I received Phill's lovely cyanotype floral today, and I'm so happy with it! It's going to look great next to Anke's cyanotype on my kitchen wall.
    Anke, apparantly in my rush to send out the prints I forgot to include the data sheet. The print is a gum over platinum/paladium on Fabriano Uno. The neg is on Polaroid Type 55. The pigment is Burnt Sienna. Developer is Potassium Oxolate, cleared in Citric Acid.
    Best,
    Rory

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The print is a gum over platinum/paladium on Fabriano Uno.
    Best,
    Rory
    Hi Rory,
    thanks for the data, I was a little bit confused about the two colours at the print, but now it is clear. Hope to meet you again in one of the next exchanges

All the best,
    Anke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received Phill's lovely cyanotype floral today, and I'm so happy with it! It's going to look great next to Anke's cyanotype on my kitchen wall.
    Rory
    Rory

That was quick! I only posted on Friday. The carrier pigeons must have had tail winds

I am glad you like it. However please feel free to critique via pm if you have any comments. I am still fairly inexperienced in Alt Printing and always willing to learn more.

Cheers

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have received two beautiful prints in the mail so far. One stunning cyanotype from Anke, and an amazing urinal scene from Rory. Mine are going out tomorrow. Thanks for the wonderful additions to my prints from previous exchanges!
    Todd

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    I too received a nice cyanotype from Randy this weekend. Thanks Randy! I have just 'cracked' open my cyanotype kit and will be making mine this weekend. I will be late this round since I have many, many prints to make.

Oh curses and the postcard exchange with a bajillion particpants just closed too. My backlog is getting bigger and bigger. Err ...

Regards, Art.
    Art,

Thanks for the kind words! That negative is my favorite so far in cyanotype. I would like to work with some other processes, as well as build an 8x10 printing frame, but like you said, the Postcard Exchange is huge this time, and I've got a butt-load of other printing obligations still... I'm not at all concerned about when your print arrives - they are always well worth the wait.

- Randy

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Todd's beautiful pd. print arrived yesterday. It's really subtle in it's tones and I like it a lot. Thanks Todd

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin