Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,509   Posts: 1,543,563   Online: 1049

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Phill, I'm still waiting with bated breath. I think it's about 2 weeks since I saw a postman around here (they're out on strike for those outside UK). I am just concerned that you thought I'd not bothered to acknowledge receipt (which I think is more insulting than not receiving one at all).

Cheers

Geoff

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Wow you still don't have post? That's awful.
    We bought some stuff off of ebay that was suppose to come slowboat from netherlands and that stuff hasn't showed up.. but that might be down to customs or whatever. Probably can't believe 3 cameras cost 99p.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Geoff,

Shows you how bad it is when Diane got hers in Granite City, IL,USA before you. Makes me laugh as the post office has an ad campaign at the moment telling us how much they value us and how proud they are to serve us.

Hopefully it will turn up soon, better still, you might even like it.

Cheers

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Phill

After spending 9 days being booted around the postal system, the print is finally in my hands. It is stunning (and well worth the wait). Thanks very much. A very good conclusion to a very good round (first 100% success for me as well :-).

Cheers

Geoff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Geoff

Glad you like it

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin