Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,476   Posts: 1,542,631   Online: 947

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Poor NHS...

if only we could ban sport and diy we'd save the country millions Get well soon Phill

Quote Originally Posted by philldresser View Post
    I'm going to be even later than expected as I have now managed to throw my back out and laid up in bed for a few days. Not pleasant

Apologies

Phill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just received a gorgeous Palladium print of a stream in winter from FredW, great tonal range, detail and highlights, I'm most impressed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would also like to add the print has great depth and richness...thank you

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    My prints will go out on Tuesday of next week. I'll save everyone the complete and utter boredome of details as to why I am late! Thanks for everyone's patience.

Best,

Monty

Shooter
    Medium Format

Thanks to FredW

Quote Originally Posted by UKJohn View Post
    Just received a gorgeous Palladium print of a stream in winter from FredW, great tonal range, detail and highlights, I'm most impressed.
    As I did yesterday, but the postman had it to be fit in my to small postbox, so it has to flatten down the next days
    But thank you for this nice print!

regards,
    Anke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Recieved to day a very well presented and impressive Argyrotype from Anke Drewitz. It is a very elegant piece of work, thank you. It also makes me want to try my hand at Argyrotypes - I think I could be busy over the coming months!

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Recieved Henning's lovely dreamlike gum/cyanotype pinhole cityscape yesterday-thanks!I've tried gum before and it's easy to get somekind of result initially,but not always so easy to go further.Alt processes and pinhole do seem to be made for each other.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Whew! I printed my prints last night. Now I have to package them. If I do that before noon, I'll have time to get to the post office to send them off today, else it will have to be during the week next week when I have time.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Stunning print from Henning - gum over cyanotype. Wonderful result from a pinhole paper neg too - very creative Henning!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Anke Drewitz View Post
    As I did yesterday, but the postman had it to be fit in my to small postbox, so it has to flatten down the next days
    But thank you for this nice print!

regards,
    Anke
    Sorry to here that they bent the package, I had placed the cardboard inside so that it would not be too easy to bend, but I suppose where there's will there is a way.

If you have a drymount press, rewet the print in water, let it air dry on a screen, and a few minutes in the press, between two pieces of matt board, usually does the trick.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin