Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,119   Online: 963

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I made the prints today and hope to get them out soon. Will post here when I get them sent.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Prints are done and drying as I type. I hope to get them to the post today before last call but more than likely they will go in first thing in the morning. Hope all enjoy the efforts.

Thanks FredW for another great print. Have to start requesting you in my group I suppose.

best,

Monty

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Roll on the next round!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I will be sending out my prints tomorrow afternoon.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
    Prints are done and drying as I type. I hope to get them to the post today before last call but more than likely they will go in first thing in the morning. Hope all enjoy the efforts.

Thanks FredW for another great print. Have to start requesting you in my group I suppose.

best,

Monty
    Thank you for the kind words, Monty. I am also looking forward to receiving your print also. It has been great seeing how others see in the medium. There are very few Platinum/Palladium printers in Calgary, and I introduced some of them to the process. I have found that everybody develops their own way of seeing in the process, and its quite invigourating.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Got back from my hols to find a very nice set of cyanotypes from Heather. Many thanks. If you need any info on UK sources for mounting/mats etc, PM me.

Also, I'm glad Heather and Diane received their prints in one piece. Phill: I hope you're feeling better. I too suffer from a shot back and know how debilitating it can be. You want to get yourself a nice small digicam, or better still, use the one in your phone :-). Did you get your print, BTW?

Geoff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I got home from work, and found that John's and Anke's prints in my mailbox. Thank you for the wonderful prints.

Anke: I loved the depth and details in the print, and the brush strokes just add to the composition. It's a technique I also use on occasion. Interesting, just looked up the Argyrotype process, and may have found out that clearing my VDB's in chlorinated tap water may be causing the colour which I do not like. I am also interested in your technique for generating the enlarged negative, I had used in the past, but a two step process, a intermediate film positive, then onto the final negative. Thank you.

John: I loved the feeling of enveloping light on your print, and the great tonal range. It has also motivated me to explore the urban landscape more, we are often distracted in Calgary by the proximity of the mountains, and provincial parks, that we often overlook what we see everyday. Thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Black Dog and CarlRadford,

did anyone of you get my prints? It's close to two weeks since I mailed them.

Getting worried here...

Henning
    Be careful his bow tie is really a camera
    timeUnit

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Diane, Heather and Geoff

Came home froma short spell in hospital to receive all 3 of your prints. All are wonderful. I'll get mine done asap
    Thanks

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by timeUnit View Post
    Black Dog and CarlRadford,

did anyone of you get my prints? It's close to two weeks since I mailed them.

Getting worried here...

Henning
    Hi Henning

Yes I have your print - and I apologise for the delay in acknowledging you! Henning has created a wonderful image from a pinhole camera and use the gum over process to ceate an inspirational image. Many thanks indeed!

All the very best, Carl

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin