Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,289   Online: 904

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Arrived home from work to find Art's wonderful cyanotype of the Metropolitan Hotel in the mailbox. I love the feeling of depth in the print, and I really do not find the print color to be a detriment as I always thought I would. I really must give it a try myself.

Fred.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've been away 'up north' for the past week or so and also have arrived home to find a beautiful cyanotype from Art. I would agree with Fredw, great depth and sparkling highlights all set off in a real nice mount. 5 x 4 contact negs do have a quality of their own. Oh yes, the polaroid of the fresco was an added bonus. Many thanks.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm tempting fate here I know but I am hoping to have a printing session tomorrow night, which means I will hopefully have my prints in the post by the end of the week.

Thanks to all of my group for their patience

Cheers

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Diane, Geoff and Heather

I finally managed to get some kallitypes printed for my way overdue exchange submission. They are busy drying now and I will mount them tomorrow and post off on Monday (Post Strike permitting)

Again , thanks to all for your patience, I hope it is worth the wait.

Cheers

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Medium Format

print finally arrived

Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    Hi Folks,

OK, I managed to make it to the post office today and my prints are on their way.
    Hi Art,

your print finally arrived here last weekend and I want to thank you for this nice print. Sometimes I think there are art loving people at the customs, so they want to have a closer look at the prints and I have to wait for 8-)

Regards, Anke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I might be the last one to complete this round but I finally got them posted today

I must confess to feeling guilty about the delay as I usually dispatch my prints on or before the submission date, however this round got the better of me.
    Question is....do I sign up for the next round?

Cheers

Phill

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by philldresser View Post
    I might be the last one to complete this round but I finally got them posted today

I must confess to feeling guilty about the delay as I usually dispatch my prints on or before the submission date, however this round got the better of me.
    Question is....do I sign up for the next round?

Cheers

Phill
    Phill,
    Yes, you should sign up. It's not whether you got your prints done on time, but you were very conscientious in keeping us informed on what was going on at your end. It's fun to get out and make new work for the exchange, though I don't always have the time do do that.

Diane
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    The Kallitype that Phil has sent is beautiful. I love it Well worth the wait!
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Akki14 View Post
    The Kallitype that Phil has sent is beautiful. I love it Well worth the wait!
    Heather

Glad you like it. Thanks for the kind words.

Phill

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received Phill's lovely print yesterday. Thank you so much!
    Diane

Halak 41

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin