Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,983   Online: 721

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Akki14 View Post
    I've sent mine this afternoon. Hopefully they'll arrive soon (within the week?).
    I am so glad you sent this. I remembered to print out my print descriptions so I can get my prints sent out this week. Not today though, I have a dentist appointment. :rolleyes:
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by colrehogan View Post
    I am so glad you sent this. I remembered to print out my print descriptions so I can get my prints sent out this week. Not today though, I have a dentist appointment. :rolleyes:
    Is that an excuse? It's my birthday today and I still made time for you guys! oh well didn't have anything better planned.

Hey I was wondering what the deal is with the little description/letters. Everyone seems to print their's out. Am I a weirdo for writing mine out neatly?
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is that an excuse? It's my birthday today and I still made time for you guys! oh well didn't have anything better planned.

Hey I was wondering what the deal is with the little description/letters. Everyone seems to print their's out. Am I a weirdo for writing mine out neatly?
    Happy Birthday Heather !!!

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks Phill
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks Phill
    Happy belated Birthday, Heather!

Yes, the dentist is an excuse because by the time I got home from the dentist, the post office was closed. :o However, at least I addressed the boxes last night. I am planning to get my prints in the mail today.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I took my prints to the post office yesterday and they are on their way. Hope you like them when you get them.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    To all in my group

I have still not managed to get my prints done, hopefully this weekend. Sincere apologies

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received Heather's print yesterday. Thanks so much! I like your choice of paper, it's very unusual and I like how it makes the image look nothing like a cyanotype. Well done!
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Wow that was quick. You're always the first one to get my prints Glad that you like it so much. Just as a warning, I was thinking the other day that the reason why people don't use that sort of paper is that it's not been tested for lightfastness... the cyanotype might hold up better than the paper does.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got my prints into the mail on Friday. I also received Heather's unusual cyanotype the same day. The biggest problem with print exchanges (and APUG as a whole!) is that they make me want to branch out and try other things - and I'm not yet close to mastering the stuff I have the cameras/film/paper/chemicals for! What I need is to win the lottery so I won't have to bother earning a living and can just work on my many half-finished/half-baked projects. (Note to self - why have you never bought a lottery ticket?)
    Sly

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin