Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,927   Posts: 1,556,821   Online: 847

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My humble apologies to all in my group for the long delays, but I have finally mounted my prints and will post them today

The guilt was just getting to much!

Hope you all like it

Cheers

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'm in the same guilt-filled boat as Phill. I have received an amazing 16x20 palladium print from Monty(Zebra) and a wonderful cyanotype from Anke. Hopefully my prints will arrive any day now to the participants.
    Todd
    Quote Originally Posted by philldresser View Post
    My humble apologies to all in my group for the long delays, but I have finally mounted my prints and will post them today

The guilt was just getting to much!

Hope you all like it

Cheers

Phill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received a wonderful 20x16 PT/PD portrait from Monty on Saturday morning. Amazing considering he used a reducing back on a 20x24 camera.
    Wonderful, thank you Monty.

Regards

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Thanks to Erin and Phill

Hi,
    just received a wonderfull cyanotype from Erin and the Kallitype from Phill, thanks to both for this exchange.

Anke

Shooter
    Medium Format

and to Todd and Monty

Hi Todd and Monty,

your prints arrived a week ago and I will thank you for those nice and so different views to the world. The prints were worth the waiting!
    Todd, I always want to scratch off the fly screen
    and I would like to see Monty at work with this huge camera

Thanks to all in this round,
    Anke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received my fly screen from Todd yesterday. Like Anke says - you want to scratch off the screen to see whats behind. Nice work
    Thanks again Todd

Cheers
    Phill

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Hello Anke, Phil, Todd and Erin,

My wife kept telling me I was getting these packages in the mail while I was out on this extended business trip. Talk about me being impatient. Well I finally got home yesterday for one day before heading back out and all I can say is 'what a treat'. I want to thank everyone for such beautiful work. Todd I love the screen. I've been trying to methadone my wife into figure studies behind such a screen--to no avail I might add! I enjoy the layers it gave the picture as well as the layered thoughts that came with it. Well done. Erin I am not familiar with mordencage (sp) but loved the effect. You will have to share what goes in on such a nice application. Anke, I want to be on that dark tunnel/road/back alley--it fits my personality. Phil, your kallitype was stunning. I can't do a flower worth a damn and everytime I see one as beautiful as the one you sent me I think man I've got to try that only to botch it up. It is absolutely breathtaking and my wife commandered it immediately. I have to go into her study to see it now.

Thanks all. Prints from folks like ya'll are the reason I keep being involved in the exchanges.

best,

Monty

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Monty

Glad you like it. Or rather your wife like's it

Phill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Has everybody sent and received in my group as I am still one short for round 6

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by philldresser View Post
    Has everybody sent and received in my group as I am still one short for round 6
    I am light one print as well. The other three are outstanding though!
    todd

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin