Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,445   Posts: 1,569,874   Online: 1133

Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Alt Exchange Round 6 - Jan 2008

Time for the next round?! Sign up by 1 Nov 2007 and prints to arrive by the end of Jan 2008!

For this round please specify if you class yourself - or others do for those that are shy - as: (B)eginner (I)ntermediate or (E)xpert which will help in putting the groups together to ensure an even spread - again every attempt will be made to put people into new groups! Groups will be of 4 or 5 individuals each sending an image to all of the others in their group. No restrictions on process - as long as its an alt one, nor on size or presentation!

As there is now a hybrid forum and bearing in mind that this is an analogue forum I need to ask that the entire process must be analogue. Whilst I have no beef with digital negs and am exploring this route myself we need to be true to this forum and ask if anyone has strong feelings on this then the best way forward would be to start a print exchange on the hybrid forum where in time I hope to join in!

Please also include your first name if not your full name as well as your apug moniker to make things easier to communicate.

All the best folks, Carl

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I guess I'll be the first one. Although it is harder to make alt process prints in the winter, I will try. That means I hope to get mine done before we have to turn off the heat in the house. :o

So put me down as an (I), Carl.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

So far...

Carl - CarlRadford - I
    Diane - colrehogan - I
    John - UKJohn - B
    Gary - gwatson - I (at least )
    Heather - Akki14 - B
    Rory - rorye - I
    Anke - Anke Drewtiz - B
    Monty - Zebra - E
    Todd - toddstew - I
    Erin - ErinHilburn - B
    Phill - Philldresser - I
    Fred - FredW - E
    Sly -Sly - B
    Last edited by CarlRadford; 10-19-2007 at 02:44 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Oops, I meant before we have to turn on the heat in the house.

I hope to see some more people sign up for this. My reasons for participating in these exchanges is to see what other people are doing and also to get off my butt and make some new work. It also helps me to improve my technique. I hope it does anyway.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I enjoyed the last round and received some great prints, which was my first, so I'll have another crack. I'm still a beginner mind!

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes please, Carl. Beginner (ish).

Thanks again for organizing these.

Geoff

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I just tested out my facial tanner last night and found I could overcook a cyanotype in 4minutes with it and no unevenness even though the tubes were only 2inches away so I guess I can sign up now. Still Beginner, especially at trying to get enlarged negatives right
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Hi Carl, count me in! (I) I think I'll try cyanotype, I was really inspired by some in the last round.

Shooter
    Medium Format

I'm in

Hi Carl,

please count me in. It's for me like Diane already stated a kick in the back to make some new prints, still a beginner with the processes.

Regards, Anke

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Hello All,

I'm in again. Count me down at I in Pt/Pd and I guess E in Wet Plate Collodion seeing as how I am doing the process and can get images to come up--that makes me and E in that process by default! Not sure which I would send in this round though so plan accordingly.

Hope all are well.

Monty

Zebra

Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin