Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,505   Posts: 1,543,485   Online: 1005

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just received Allens very fin print in the mail today. Thanks for the explanation of the process. Sounds like a lot of work, I have also been looking at trying some gum over printing too. Thanks you.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I hope everyone in my group received my prints. I have only heard from Martin that they were received.
    Diane

Halak 41

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Diane,
    I did recieve your photos last week. Had 4 grandchildren in the house, and didn't really take time to appreciate them until now (it's much quieter). Of the two my favorite is "Nude Photographing Nude". I love the peekaboo through the leaves.

Monty, I recieved your prints as well. 20x24! My goodness! It's hard to imagine the camera. Not only that but a bonus print as well! They are both amazing, but my favorite is the one of the Japanese gardens.

I really enjoyed getting contact prints of other formats. Some day I'd like something bigger than a 4x5, so it's nice to see a few to the possibilities - from Diane 5x12 and 6 1/2 x 8 1/2, and from Monty 7x17 and 20x24.

A big thanks to you both. Lillian

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin