Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,518   Posts: 1,543,759   Online: 858

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have heard from querlicht that my prints were recieved over in Switzerland, but haven't heard from anyone south of the border. Did my work arrive, or is homeland security hanging on to them?

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Neither Lillian's nor Martin's prints have arrived. Now that I've said it, they'll show up tomorrow.
    Diane

Halak 41

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Isn't that bizarre! It only took a week for my envelope to get to Switzerland, but 16 days and they haven't arrived in the country next door. I wonder who is less efficient - Canada Post, or US Postal?

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Me too, I find it bizarre. Sometimes it takes only a few days. sometimes very long.
    Mail from overseas (USA) sometimes lasts up to 3 weeks or more.
    Canada is probably faster.
    I'm still waiting and I hope that my pictures arrive soon in U.S. and Canada.
    Martin

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Lillian,

I received you beautiful print. I am gone quite a bit this time of the year and so am just getting home to see it. My wife says I have one more here but she put it somewhere in the vortex near my children so the detective game of search and discover is in place for my other print.

Thank you for taking the time to get them out so quickly and I promise to have mine out in the next ten days or so.

best to all,

Monty

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I just received Martin's wonderful and unique print in today's mail. Thanks Martin! It is very unusual and well done.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I am planning to get going on making my prints some time in the next week. Things have been hectic at work, but have eased off for a while now. I no longer have an excuse for not doing it (other than that I have to dig out my work area at home for making the prints). :o
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Trials and tribulations

I hope to get my submissions printed this weekend and I will matt them during the next week.
    Things are a little awkward at the moment as my temporary darkroom/work area was demolished last weekend (self induced pressure) and I don't have a practical replacement yet! Still trying to justify a building specifically for the purpose (i.e a "no go" zone for anyone else) but it features low down on the priority list
    I will endevour to meet the Print Round deadlines though.
    Sly - Yours will be in their as well
    Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received Lillian's lovely prints today. I have my work cut out for me this round.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    To my group, I finally gotten everything packaged up, they will be in the mail, within a day or two.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin