Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,530   Online: 858

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FredW View Post
    To my group, I finally gotten everything packaged up, they will be in the mail, within a day or two.
    Did I miss out some PMs? I'm missing your address (but have it from a previous round) and Todd's...
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Akki14 View Post
    Did I miss out some PMs? I'm missing your address (but have it from a previous round) and Todd's...
    PM sent, but no change.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I managed to get them in the mail today, hopefully they will arrive in the next 10-14 days.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    To everyone in my group, if you could indulge me a response I would greatly appreciate it. Your patience has been well appreciated. Due to some recent 'promotion' my work schedule has extended deeper into the year than anticipated. Which for the purposes of this thread means this;

I can get to the 'new' work that I have to print late next week and get 'new' work out to my group as I had originally planned. If you would like however I will be home for a single day Saturday and can mail some old prints out to everyone on that day so that I can get everyone their print quicker. I am excited about the new work but wanted to let ya'll choose since you all have been so generous and patient.

Let me know here and I'll go with whatever one wants.

Sorry for the delays but I'm good for it I promise!

Monty

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Monty, how soon I recieve a print is not important, as long as one comes. If you would rather send the new stuff (it's always the most exciting, isn't it?) I'm fine to wait.
    Lillian

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Hi Monty
    That's OK for me. For a good print I'm fine to wait :-)
    Martin

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Just a warning to my group, I might not make the deadline. I have a bunch of stuff going on somewhat stemming from rude neighbours and have a landlord visiting tomorrow and have been having problems printing anyway. I'll get to it as soon as I can.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Monty,
    I am also fine with waiting for the new stuff as I am also going to be late with my prints. Long days at work before vacation next week have me pretty worn out. Sorry that I will also be late!

Diane
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    To everyone in my group, my prints will go out on Monday. A thousand apologies, but they will get to everyone, just a bit late.
    Todd

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm running a little late (again!!!). I have printed but need to mount etc. I hope to have them in the post by the end of the week. Apologies for being so slack.

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin