Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,773   Posts: 1,484,386   Online: 1105

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format

Prints come and go

Quote Originally Posted by FredW View Post
    Group 3 (Mario, Diane, Carl, and Anke) I have sent your prints off today. I would expect them to take between 10-14 days to arrive. Enjoy.
    Hi Fred and group 3,

just changed Fred's print against mine prints yesterday at the post office
    Thanks to Fred for a nice view to a Canadian National Park, where one can get lost in all the details
    Maybe you could try to make a salt print from this negative, to transfer all the dynamics to the paper.

Hope you all enjoy my prints,
    Anke

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have recieved 2 beautiful cyanotypes from Martin. Lovely pinhole images, Martin!

I will definately not get my work in the mail by the end of the month. My husband's serious illness this fall but me way behind. I'm now almost caught up on the prints I had to make for local clients and hope soon to get to my alt supplies. I'll be late, but they will get done eventually.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I am hoping to get some printing done this weekend, since the weather is supposed to be relatively warm (so the heater inside the house isn't going), provided I don't spend the whole weekend sick (like I feel today).
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Group one prints away! I don't know how long things take to get to Switzerland, Martin.

They are all liths, and seeing there is some ambivalence over what constitutes "alternative," I hope y'all are not disappointed.

All of my prints were made on paper that is long extinct and difficult to find. Some is absolutely impossible to find. I can't get any more alternative than that, folks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Anke Drewitz View Post
    Hi Fred and group 3,

just changed Fred's print against mine prints yesterday at the post office
    Thanks to Fred for a nice view to a Canadian National Park, where one can get lost in all the details
    Maybe you could try to make a salt print from this negative, to transfer all the dynamics to the paper.

Hope you all enjoy my prints,
    Anke
    Yes, Anke, I am glad you like it. I hope the post man did not try to bend it to fit through the mail-slot. I have tried the negative in argyrotype, and its looking much more promising.

Salt printing, well I have not tried that yet, perhaps. That's why I like these exchanges, it let's me see other processes, and has prompted me to explore other new processes.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Hello All,

My prints will go in the post on Monday. Hope all enjoy. I know I always do.

best,

Monty

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received Anke's print in the mail yesterday. Thanks so much!

I finally at least pulled out the negatives I plan to print this time. :o I am hoping to get some test printing done maybe tonight (depends on what time I get home from voting and my Chinese ink painting class) and definitely try to make some headway on printing tomorrow night.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Pinhole
    I received 2 very nice und unconventional prints from Rich today. Thank you very much!
    Thank you, that you opened my eyes for a wider range of alternative processes.

Martin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Folks

I have been away and a little tied up of late. However, I would like to acknowledge two great prints.

The first is a gold toned palladium image from Fred. A great composition and huge range of tones. The gold toning has worked extremely well and really adds to the image.

The second is from Anke - one of the nicest cyanotypes I have seen and I have seen a few extremely good ones - especially from John Brewer. Again a great range of tones and the highlights have been held which is often the most difficult part. Very well presented too!

To you both many thanks indeed. My effort will be in the post for the weekend.

All the best, Carl

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi group 3,
    My prints are made and I hope to get them out in the mail early next week.

I managed to get them printed before the cold front came through and we have to turn on the heat in the house (there goes the humidity).

Diane
    Diane

Halak 41

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin