Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,831   Online: 815

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received Fred's pt/pd print in today's mail, with one cap of the tube missing. :o However, the print and the letter were there. I would love to visit that place, but I am a sucker for places like this. I think that your highlights look fine, Fred.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Lillian's two prints arrived today! The postman was mean and made the envelope fall facedown on the floor so I initially thought the magical film fairies had delivered me a random free pack of film Don't worry about the coating, I only suggested the watercolour techniques because it'd save you money practising. I really like the stream one because it looks like a big fluffy cloud running through it and I like the strong geometry of the boardwalk one as well. Thank you

Still waiting for Monty's print, keeping an eye out for it every morning...
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Diane, I guess I will have to tape them shut next time. Still waiting for word from Carl, and Mario. That did take a while to arrive.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FredW View Post
    Thanks Diane, I guess I will have to tape them shut next time. Still waiting for word from Carl, and Mario. That did take a while to arrive.
    Fred,
    Actually there was tape, but it was just ordinary scotch tape it seemed to me.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Pinhole
    I came back from a helicopter-flight this evening and found two packages in the mail box. It's the perfect end of a wonderfull and spectacular day :-)
    I received Monty's print and both of Lilian. Thank you very much for this very beautiful prints

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Fred

Quote Originally Posted by FredW View Post
    I acknowledged your print had arrived on the 5-11-8 in an earlier post - sorry if I forgot to pm as well - but it is here

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Well this is the only day I am home for awhile and it was wonderful to see Martin's beautiful cyantypes. Thank you. I was also graced with Lillians superb pt/pd prints. They are incredibly well printed and exceed normal superlatives as to beauty. They are special. Lillian you are no longer allowed to enter under anything other than E!!!

Thank you,

Monty

ps Hopefully Lillian and Heather you both will receive my prints soon as they were all sent at the same time.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I recieved mine this morning. It was like christmas opening it up and it's a beautiful print! Thank you, Monty!
    I have finished printing mine tonight (pending them drying overnight) so I'll write out my letters and envelopes and send them very soon. Sorry for being so slow though thankfully I feel like I'm getting out of my funk finally...
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by colrehogan View Post
    Fred,
    Actually there was tape, but it was just ordinary scotch tape it seemed to me.
    Yes, I did use some scotch tape, but I could not find the packing tape at the time I was putting them together.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlRadford View Post
    I acknowledged your print had arrived on the 5-11-8 in an earlier post - sorry if I forgot to pm as well - but it is here
    Sorry I must have missed it in the thread.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin