Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,172   Online: 791

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'll get to printing after the July 4 holiday weekend (I'm out of town). Should go out shortly thereafter.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    Fred - it only took 2 days to get to me. Just a short hop over the mountains and across the water. Canada Post was so eager to get it here, they weren't very careful with it. Your mailing tube had lost a cap from one end and had a hole bashed in it 1/3rd of the way down. Your print luckily, while creased, was not torn. I've got it flattening under books. It's a lovely image. I look forward to taking another look at it tomorrow.

I'm behind on my printing. I've been having problems with ferric oxalate and have wasted too much time. I'll have to pick a different process, maybe different negative. I will get something into the mail, but it won't be this month, sorry.
    Sorry to hear about the abuse the tube took, I am glad the print did arrive though. I had gone to the tubes, because of the bending when sending larger prints, but it appears that it may not be enough.

I will await your print, no problem.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received Carl's print in yesterday's mail. However, the postman does not seem to understand the words, "Do not bend". So, it is curved a little bit, but it wasn't creased.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Fred-

My tube arrived yesterday and was similarly mangled, but no holes. The print survived ok with just a bend but nothing that can't be cured with a good pressing. Thanks again for a lovely image.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Fred-

My tube arrived yesterday and was similarly mangled, but no holes. The print survived ok with just a bend but nothing that can't be cured with a good pressing. Thanks again for a lovely image.

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    Fred,

Your beautiful print arrived yesterday. Thank you, I like it.

It seems that German customs opened the tube and did not close it properly. So the tube arrived with one side open. But thank goodness, the print survived.

Cheers
    Ruediger

PS: To all in my group. My Arista Ortho Film arrived, so I am able to do my enlarged negative and print. Sorry for being so late.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCamera View Post
    Fred-

Well, it looks like I will have to rethink using tubes to send large prints, I was having issues with bending of envelops previously. Glad you enjoyed the print.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sorry guys been rather busy can you please email me your addresses so I can take care of my part !!
    I do not even know how many prints I am sending out
    Gustavo Castilla
    We are not moved by things ,
    but by the views we take of them.
    Epictitus.
    My site
    My flicker page
    Facebook
    Contact

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I just re-sent you my address. Please email yours to me. Somewhere in this thread, you will find the group assignments.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I just re-sent you my address. Please email yours to me. Somewhere in this thread, you will find the group assignments.
    Diane

Halak 41

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin