Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,636   Online: 868

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rst View Post
    I got a beautiful photo polymer print from Alex. I like it a lot. Thanks Alex this was a good choice.

Cheers
    Ruediger

+1 Lovely print Alex.

I got prints sent off to Ruediger & Alex back on Friday. I should have the last two out by this Friday.

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Alex - got your print a few days ago. It has a nice sense of mystery to it. I really like the "embossed" edge. It's the first photgravure I've seen in the flesh, and it's definitely piqued my interest.

Yesterday I finally got the Cot320 that I ordered months ago, so I'll have to get busy and get some alt printing done.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks guys - as I mentioned in the letters it's not a print I feel is as good as some of the others, but I really am glad people like it. If anyone is interested I'd be more than happy to trade prints one on one, and I can send you something I'm more proud of - Just drop me a PM.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I want to offer a thousand apologies to Rob. I recieved his lovely print quite awhile ago. I thought I'd already expressed my gratitude and admiration, but going back through my posts looking for something else I've realized I must have dreamt it, not posted it after typing, or something equally silly.

I feel very lucky to have a bromoil in the hand. It's a lovely, luminous print.

I also want to assure him and the other folks in the exchange that I haven't forgotten my obligation. I'm working on some gum prints, but between some health issues and the current unusually cold weather (darkroom's in the garage) I'm way behind. Don't give up on me.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I hadn't checked my post office box for a few weeks now. I'd leave home before the post office opened and finally make my way home well after it closed, but today I finally had time to go and clean it out. Amongst the bank statements and postcards (Postcard exchange round #21), I had my first print from this exchange. Rob, your print is absolutely gorgeous. In the last round of the Blind Print Exchange I received an infrared from Yosemite, and I must admit the place fascinates me more and more. It's also my first 8x10 contact print, and it's just so damned crisp in every way. The nip of the snow and the warm blacks tones - it's just perfect.
    I have to thank you for your letter and your kind words about my print - I can only hope that when we next run into eachother in an exchange, the level of my craftsmanship is at least a little closer to yours. This really is an inspiring print.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the kind words Alex & Lillian. Glad to hear they arrived.

Yosemite is wonderful place to shoot, especially in Winter. You need to chase a storm if you want snow. I had a very difficult time getting the prints out as I ran out of Silver Nitrate & Ferric Oxalate after getting my exposure close to dialed in. That threw everything out of wack. And then my usually consistent relative humidity, here by the beach, was all over the map ( 25 to 50% ) which effects the contrast & exposure as well. So I have quite the stack of rejects, threw in the towel and made a bromoil for Lillian.

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just an update - the weather's warmed up and I've been able to get into the darkroom. I've tried and scrapped 2 ideas, but am happier with what I'm working on now. You should get a print by Christmas!!

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    And also an update from me: My prints are drying right now. I will send them out next week and hope they arrive before Christmas.

Sorry for being so late.

Cheers
    Ruediger

rst
    Shooter
    Pinhole
    Images
    My prints are in the mail and I hope they will find their destination before Christmas.

And I think I forgot to report that Roberts print arrived at my door. It is very nice and I like it.

Thanks
    Ruediger

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Finally got my prints in the mail. This is the latest I've been with an exchange. A big apology to you all. Please let me know when they arrive.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin