Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,491   Posts: 1,542,947   Online: 862

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All of mine are in the mail too - Fred, yours hasn't arrived yet but I'm sure it will this week, I've been checking my post box every day...
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have received Andrew's ink print. I love the beautiful velvet surface of the print. I also learned so much just from the description! I've spent a whole evening researching "Butoh", "Solarplate", "intaglio". Really cool. Thanks!

Now, the good news. This week-end was a first warm and sunny week-end of the year and I managed to get my prints done. They are now straightening under the press, so I'll mail them very shortly. I have to apologize, they are nowhere near as impressive as Fred's and Andrew's - these are my first alt prints. I'm looking forward for your advice on how to improve on them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Eugene. I appreciate the comment and would be glad to discuss any of those things with you as well.

I'm very much looking forward to the coming prints.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Alex's photogravure have arrived today. I am very impressed. I don't know if I ever find the guts to try intaglio printing, but your and Andrew's examples have really inspired me! Thank you very much!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Now, I am eagerly waiting to see the prints. Should be great.

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Group 2

We've not heard much from group 2 yet. Seems we're a little slower off the mark. I've picked the neg now and started printing. With luck, I'll get them into the mail before the month is out!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yesterday I received a wonderful 5x7 pt/pd print of the White Bay power station from Tony Egan. Thank you so much.

My prints will be mailed tomorrow.
    “I drank what?” - Socrates

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just received the print from Andrew, today. I am impressed. The depth of the blacks is simply amazing. Thank you so much. Another process I may try one day.

Fred.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wow, another photogravure, from Alex today, i am impressed. thank you so much.

Fred.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    We've not heard much from group 2 yet. Seems we're a little slower off the mark. I've picked the neg now and started printing. With luck, I'll get them into the mail before the month is out!
    Group 1 has also been pretty quiet - For my sins, I'm struggling to get a decent coating on my chosen substrate and that stuff called "work" keeps getting in the way. Hope to have another session in the darkroom over the weekend.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin