Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,710   Posts: 1,548,627   Online: 1155

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by photomc
    Made 20+ prints in the past 3 days, silver and alt. process...more production than I have ever had.
    Ditto. The problem isn't finding a print now, but deciding which one to mail out

The first time I have EVER had that problem!
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mark
    Okay, You folks who have your stuff in the mail already make me sick. I still can't decide on a Neg. There is something wrong with each one I have shot for this.

Maybe I can get a good one over the Thanksgiving break.
    I just haven't had the time to make a print yet! GRRR!!! I have to try and do this over the weekend. Forget Christmas shopping - there will be way too many people out anyway!
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mark
    Okay, You folks who have your stuff in the mail already make me sick. I still can't decide on a Neg. There is something wrong with each one I have shot for this.
    I'm in the same boat Mark.

To make maters worse Carl's print arrived yesterday and Gerhard's today, i'm begining to thing i'm in the wrong league here

J
    ~John~
    --------------------------
    www.johnbrewerphotography.com
    There are 10 types of people in this world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Brewer
    I'm in the same boat Mark.
    This boat is getting crowded
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have the paper coated, the negative picked out, but I want to wait and see what the latest round of 4x5's I have shot yield. I will have them printed by the end of this weekend. (I say this with my fingers firmly crossed behind my back.)

BTW I received Gerhards print yesterday, WOW. I'm with Alan and Mark I am really out of my league. I hope by doing this I can pick up some good pointers from the experts. What I received when I was taught this process can be written on a 4x6 note card. The rest was self taught.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Brewer
    To make maters worse Carl's print arrived yesterday and Gerhard's today, i'm begining to thing i'm in the wrong league here
    John,

Not in the least! I just stopped by your web site, and your Distortion series is fantastic. I love the concept AND the execution!

Gerhard
    [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DimGray]Member of the Contact Printers Guild[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I got Carl's today. I've got a neg picked out for mine and just need to order a few more supplies before I can print.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I've been having good light for printing the last few days so I am ready to print mine tomorrow. The working prints I did today turned out nice so I think I should have my final prints in the mail sometime next week...

- Randy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received Carl's print today, a pt/pd print of the Minster Church in Kent, England: http://www.apug.org/gallery/showphot...00&ppuser=5613 (a very good scan, in my opinion). It's an absolutely beautiful image and printed to showcase the strengths of pt/pd: a very long tonal scale with details in both the shadows and highlights. I'm very happy to have this print in my collection and I will in fact mat and frame it. Thank you, Carl!
    [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=DimGray]Member of the Contact Printers Guild[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

You're very welcome Gerhard...

and as I have said I will mount and matt in the future - using your system - still safe in the nowledge that they should arrive through the post ok!

Quote Originally Posted by gbock
    I received Carl's print today, a pt/pd print of the Minster Church in Kent, England: http://www.apug.org/gallery/showphot...00&ppuser=5613 (a very good scan, in my opinion). It's an absolutely beautiful image and printed to showcase the strengths of pt/pd: a very long tonal scale with details in both the shadows and highlights. I'm very happy to have this print in my collection and I will in fact mat and frame it. Thank you, Carl!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin