Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,860   Posts: 1,583,160   Online: 737

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 913141516171819202122232425 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I absolutely love the print I got today from Joe Lipka. I'm back to being intimidated by this group.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by photomc
    You know the best thing about a print exchange this time of year is it make Christmas last a lot longer Came home from work today, to find a really nice tri-colored gum from Don Bryant - WOW. It is so cool, and I have read about gum prints, but have never seen one before....now I have one of my own. Thanks Don, a very fine image. Thank you.
    Just call me Santa - wink!

I'm glad you liked my contribution.

Don

Images
    Got Mr. Castles image on Saturday (I had not been to the mail in over a week). Nice, very nice.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Mark..
    Quote Originally Posted by mark
    Got Mr. Castles image on Saturday (I had not been to the mail in over a week). Nice, very nice.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received a very nice Ziatype from Matt Miller today. I have to get to the point where I can make a print. I've been decluttering the house and it looks like a tornado is inside the house.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Getting closer. I've found a good source for gold chloride (I'll post it once it checks out, and if it doesn't check out, I'll be really angry, so I'll post that too), and my paper has finally shipped after being backordered for a few weeks at Jerry's Artarama.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by colrehogan
    I received a very nice Ziatype from Matt Miller today. I have to get to the point where I can make a print. I've been decluttering the house and it looks like a tornado is inside the house.
    I recieved mine today as well. VERY VERY NICE! I am afraid I might be out of my league Matt...my print will hopefully please you, Diane and Steve.

BTW, do you have Steve's address?

Thanks again!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received Allen Friday's today, and it is great.

Quick question will the Berg Gold toner, not the yellow one, do to tone the van dykes? I have the stuff to mix up for the gold toner formula on unblinking eye, but I have the berg stuff as well.

Got my negative all pickedc out, ran tests today, and they work fine, so tomorrow when the sun is out is the day to get these puppies made.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Slade
    I recieved mine today as well. VERY VERY NICE! I am afraid I might be out of my league Matt...my print will hopefully please you, Diane and Steve.

BTW, do you have Steve's address?

Thanks again!
    Michael,
    I sent you a PM.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wrapping up my prints for Jim Galli and "MenacingTourist" now, but I need Gandolfi's mailing address so I can send his out. Sent him a PM already, but as I'll be leaving in less than a week I want to get it out before I leave.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin