Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,753   Posts: 1,483,900   Online: 1203

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151620 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format
    Rather nice "mishap" at that....

For those of us who were too chicken to sign up for this project (read, my snapshots are not worthy and I preferred to leave slots open for people who would appreciate it more), is there a way we can get a list of participants (not addresses or anything, just who is participating)?

Too bad there isn't a way to "lurk" on this. Maybe some of you will consider adding a new gallery (Portfolio?) and post the pictures you sent off. I know it isn't the same, it never is, but those of us who chose not to participate would like to benefit from the work of the Masters.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Maybe you folks could have a West Coast Portfolio get-together with cheese cubes and cheap chardonnay that non-participants could attend. I'd like to do something along those lines when it comes back to New York.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Images
    Sounds like a goof idea David. I can arrange if anyone is interested in the SF Bay Area, I am expecting it around the end of March. (depending on the Burro)
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If the timing works out, I was thinking of taking it along to my B&W group as a "show&tell". If there's anyone in Melbourne, Aust, that wants a look-see, yell out and I'm sure we can organise a viewing. Not sure when it will get here though!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I guess I'll just stick with a Moon Pie and RC Cola when it hits the Old North State. I should have an even dozen to look at by then.
    A New Project! Transformations 02/02/2014

www.joelipkaphoto.com

250+ posts and still blogging! "Postcards from the Creative Journey"

http://blog.joelipkaphoto.com/

Images
    ah yes... Moon Pies!!!
    hi!

Images
    Jorge, is the portfolio on its way to Aggie now?

Brian
    hi!

Shooter
    Large Format
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bmacphoto.com @ Mar 15 2003, 12:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Jorge, is the portfolio on its way to Aggie now?

Brian </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    Yes, I put it in the mail yesterday, but the mail from Mail Boxes Etc. wont leave until monday, if I had put in the Mexican mail, the burro would have taken too long. MBE told me 5 to 7 days to get to Aggie.

Images
    cool, thanks
    hi!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin