Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,065   Posts: 1,611,705   Online: 852

Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 81213141516171819202122232428 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the heads up jdef. It is hard to believe that we are over halfway through the first go around. I look forward to seeing what has been contributed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received the portfolio today in excellent condition. Upon a quick look at the work it is a wonderful mix of subject matter, styles, formats and printing methods. Great work by everyone. I now know what OleTj meant when he said he discussed the prints with his wife but the discussion was mostly about the print he included. Ole, you are quite right, gorgeous tonality!

I will be showing the prints to a some local photography friends Monday evening. If anyone is shy about showing their work outside the portfolio group let me know and I will leave it out, but I think they all merit a look by like minded individuals.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I showed the work to a couple of friends in town and they were impressed with the quality and variety of the work. I am going to reprint an older negative that has more of an abstract quality. Will print today and get it finished Thursday, so I hope to have the protfolio on its way to Joe Lipka via UPS 2 day air on Friday, will arrive NC Tues before 5:00pm.

If you want it shipped to any other address then already listed Joe, Email me before noon Central Time.

Enjoy!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Jim - Thanks for letting me know it's on the way. I will be looking for it next Tuesday. Maybe I can get a couple of friends to share the joy. Now comes the decision on what print to include in the portfolio.

Woo hoo.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just to update everyone, the portfolio case is on its way to Joe Lipka in NC and will arrive on Tuesday. Enjoy!

Images
    Great news, this is moving very quickly! I'm going to have to think about my second submission soon. A big thank you to everyone for keeping the portfolio moving.
    hi!

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Just for info, where is the portfolio now?

lee\c

Images
    SHould be with Joe Lipka.
    hi!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Portfolio arrived via UPS this afternoon. Only did a quick scan tonight. As originally instructed, I will forward to Brian, so he can hoist it across the Pacific to New Zealand. I promise to get it on the way either Friday or Monday. My next two evenings are mostly booked, so please be patient.
    New Project - Winter Window - 2/21/2015

www.joelipkaphoto.com

300+ posts and still blogging! "Postcards from the Creative Journey"

http://blog.joelipkaphoto.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Are Sean and I doing a swap in order?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin