Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,517   Online: 1047

Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 263031323334353637383940414246 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Glad to see we're moving again. Jorge, you're after Nige. The next five are:

Nige
    Jorge Gasteazoro
    Chris Glanton
    Aggie
    Bmac
    Tom Sauerwein

Check the address list for updates. I'll be adding names of new people and removing those who ask to sit out next round when it gets back to New York.

Images
    Does anyone know if Chris is still participating? He hasn't posted since January.

Brian
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Are there any open spots in the portfolio for a new member or enough interest to start another one? I would like to join. I have a number of prints to pick from to add right now and should have my alt process lab up in about a month to start making new prints.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    He's still around. In fact i plan to see him on Wednesday. He has been on a couple oc nice vacations recently.

Images
    excellent, tell him to get his butt back here
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Will do. Maybe we should get together the apuggers in the bay area so everyone can see the portfolio when it arrives. Someplace more central to all of us if there is such a place. I'm too far east. Michael is to far north. and you are one of those dang southerners. Maybe a good place in the city.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge
    Who is next?
    YOU!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Jeremy (and anyone else who is interested)--Right now there are 21 on the list for this round, and the portfolio can hold about 20-22 prints, which is a good number if we want to keep the travel time under a year and 21 leaves a little buffer space to account for overlap of new people coming in and others going out. For the next round there is one going off and one coming in, and one on the waiting list and I can add you to the waiting list as well.

I think that if the waiting list gets up to five or six, it would make sense to split the portfolio into two groups and start a second one. If anyone wants to be added to the waiting list, please send me a PM.

Meanwhile, if you're doing alt process, I assume you're shooting large format, so you might want to check out the f:32 forum at:

http://www.f32.net/cgi-local/discus/discus.cgi

Which also has a "Travelling Exhibition" as they call it (the Brits put two l's in traveling) that only has about 8 participants (including Ole and myself) and room for more. Since they want to be able to include bigger prints, they ship them unmounted in a tube. The f:32 portfolio is only for large format work. There's no reason you couldn't participate in that one and then join the APUG Traveling Portfolio as soon as there's space.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Nige
    YOU!
    You mean I have to go out and take pictures.....??

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    no, but you might have to print one or dig one out of your archives!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin