Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,905   Posts: 1,521,321   Online: 1141

Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 283233343536373839404142434448 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format
    No carrots, beer......

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Actually, I wasn't thinking of a texas-only portfolio, just that if a second general portfolio got kicked off here, it could start off with a good number of prints right off the bat. If the general portfolios need to start out in California, though, that's fine.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge
    No carrots, beer......
    beer on the porch... you might see me on your doorstep soon
    hi!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bmac
    beer on the porch... you might see me on your doorstep soon
    LOL....come on down bubba...!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    KWMullett--Send me a PM with your name, postal address, and phone number, and I'll add you to the list.

I got another request, so I think we're up to five right now on the waiting list, so it's looking like a second portfolio is a good possibility. Before splitting it, I'd like for the current round to finish out, so that everyone who is currently on the list gets to see the current prints, and so the transition can happen in an orderly way. This would also give more time for new participants to announce themselves and for the list to settle a bit, and then we can think about how to divide the groups for maximum variety of quality/experience/processes/subject matter/geographic distribution, etc. and minimum shipping time. I'm willing to put up the cash again for a second shipping case, and those who didn't contribute to the first one can contribute to the second.

I figure all this should get going in about 6 months or so, if there are no major postal or participant hangups.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    done, David.

This is really splendid. Of course, now I've got this growing problem with APUG. This site and the community behind it outranks any of the other sites by so much, it's hard for me to get motivated to spend time reading them.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Well, the burro beat Brian to the beer on the porch...miracles do happen....BTW Brian, you are slowing down bubba....

Images
    haha!
    hi!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Well guys, I just saw my dog being run over by a car and killed, the f*cking woman did not even had the decency of stopping. Anyhow I am too depressed and sad to do any printing, so I am just going to get the portfolio on the way to the next person. Sorry, but I am really bummed out.

Images
    Jorge,

That totally sucks. I can't believe she didn't even stop. Why don't you hold on to the portfolio a while until you are ready to print?
    hi!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin