Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,975   Online: 739

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3943444546474849505152 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm wondering whether it might not be best to have Ed ship the portfolio to David rather to me. I broke my ankle while out with the camera on Saturday and will be out of the darkroom for quite a while. From what I remember, after David (who I expect will be very quick in turnover) the portfolio makes its way overseas for a bit and I'd be willing to wait until it comes back to the States ...or skip the round entirely.

-Michael

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Yikes! Sorry to hear about your ankle, Michael. Do you have a print from the files you would like to put in? Under the circumstances, it doesn't have to be something new, but if you want to skip this round, that's okay too.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    David,

I don't have anything on hand I'm really happy with. On the other hand, it's been a long wait and, thinking about it, I'm curious about the new additions, so maybe Ed could send it to me for a quick look and I then immediately send it on to you. If that's acceptable, that would be great.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Mike, if I were to waint until I had something I was really happy with, I'd never get anything entered at all.

Pick a picture you are moderately happy with, and surrender it to the tender mercies of the portfolio participants!

We'll be kind, remembering you ankle...
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Poco
    I'm wondering whether it might not be best to have Ed ship the portfolio to David rather to me. I broke my ankle while out with the camera on Saturday and will be out of the darkroom for quite a while. From what I remember, after David (who I expect will be very quick in turnover) the portfolio makes its way overseas for a bit and I'd be willing to wait until it comes back to the States ...or skip the round entirely.

-Michael
    Hey Michael, sorry to hear this, OTOH that will teach you to stray more than a 100 paces from the car.....

Kidding! so far I have been lucky but I have fallen flat on my ass many times....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ole,

I'd just rather send something representative of my latest work ...hmmmm, maybe a contact print of my x-ray?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    "will teach you to stray more than a 100 paces from the car..... "

That's what was so absurd, I was within 25 feet of it! Actually, that was a blessing, though driving a shift back home for 40 minutes was no treat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd love to be a part of the next round!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Poco
    Ole,

I'd just rather send something representative of my latest work ...hmmmm, maybe a contact print of my x-ray?
    Stop being so humble...
    I just received a handful of excellent Poco prints, all of which would do fine in the portfolio.

The smoke stack or bleach bypass tarp are ones which really hit a cord with me by the by.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Okay, I'll try to hunt something up.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin