Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,837   Posts: 1,582,462   Online: 762

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received a remarkable photograph from Laurent while I was at Photostock. Thank you, Laurent, for such a lovely photo. It was worth the wait.

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Print received

I received Ken's print of raindrops on a window yesterday. It has caught the mood of rainy weather perfectly. I really appreciate it.

Thanks.
    Regards

Birger A.

------------------

Idealism is easy on a full stomach

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs View Post
    I received a remarkable photograph from Laurent while I was at Photostock. Thank you, Laurent, for such a lovely photo. It was worth the wait.

Mike
    Thanks, Mike! (I understand why I did not see your comment, as I lokked in the "small print exchange" forum)
    Laurent

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast (Oscar Wilde)

My APUG Blog

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Thanks, Mike! (I understand why I did not see your comment, as I lokked in the "small print exchange" forum)
    Did I post my comment in the wrong forum? Crikey -- just like me, sorry about that! Fortunately the photo is still a keeper regardless!

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BirgerA View Post
    I received Ken's print of raindrops on a window yesterday. It has caught the mood of rainy weather perfectly. I really appreciate it.

Thanks.
    Uploaded to the General Print Exchange Gallery, here is that print.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin