Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,087   Posts: 1,635,828   Online: 1219

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received a remarkable photograph from Laurent while I was at Photostock. Thank you, Laurent, for such a lovely photo. It was worth the wait.

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Print received

I received Ken's print of raindrops on a window yesterday. It has caught the mood of rainy weather perfectly. I really appreciate it.

Thanks.
    Regards

Birger A.

------------------

Idealism is easy on a full stomach

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs View Post
    I received a remarkable photograph from Laurent while I was at Photostock. Thank you, Laurent, for such a lovely photo. It was worth the wait.

Mike
    Thanks, Mike! (I understand why I did not see your comment, as I lokked in the "small print exchange" forum)
    Laurent "Je suis Charlie"

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Thoe who don't read have no advantage over those who can't.

My APUG Blog

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Thanks, Mike! (I understand why I did not see your comment, as I lokked in the "small print exchange" forum)
    Did I post my comment in the wrong forum? Crikey -- just like me, sorry about that! Fortunately the photo is still a keeper regardless!

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BirgerA View Post
    I received Ken's print of raindrops on a window yesterday. It has caught the mood of rainy weather perfectly. I really appreciate it.

Thanks.
    Uploaded to the General Print Exchange Gallery, here is that print.

Ken
    "There is very limited audience for the arty stuff, and it is largely comprised of other arty types, most of whom have no money to spend because no one is buying their stuff either. More people bring their emotions to an image than bring their intellect. The former are the folks who have checkbooks because they are engineers, accountants, and bankers—and generally they are engineers, accountants and bankers because they are not artists."

— Amanda Tomlin, Looking Glass Magazine, 2014

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin