Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,841   Posts: 1,582,615   Online: 1052

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I received a striking lith print from Andrej yesterday. I guess I'm going to have to buy some Moersch Easylith for the Lith Print exchange. Thank you, Andrej
    I wish that I knew what I know now when I was younger. ("Oohlala, by the Small Faces").

I plan to make up for it by the time I''m 84 ...

Bob Slaughter (megzdad81)

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by megzdad81 View Post
    I received a striking lith print from Andrej yesterday. I guess I'm going to have to buy some Moersch Easylith for the Lith Print exchange. Thank you, Andrej
    You're a lucky person: I've seen several of his lith prints and they are excelent. I really love his work (check his website).
    This weekend I'm taking a carbon print course and I'm going to try to make a carbon print of one of his lith prints. Andrej was so good to allow me to use one of his negatives.
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToadMen View Post
    You're a lucky person: I've seen several of his lith prints and they are excelent. I really love his work (check his website).
    This weekend I'm taking a carbon print course and I'm going to try to make a carbon print of one of his lith prints. Andrej was so good to allow me to use one of his negatives.
    I would be very interested in what you learn for doing carbon printing. I saw a carbon print show at my university (40+ years ago) and they were stunning. Reproductions of carbon prints do them no justice. I just don't think I've got the talent.
    I wish that I knew what I know now when I was younger. ("Oohlala, by the Small Faces").

I plan to make up for it by the time I''m 84 ...

Bob Slaughter (megzdad81)

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by megzdad81 View Post
    I would be very interested in what you learn for doing carbon printing. I saw a carbon print show at my university (40+ years ago) and they were stunning. Reproductions of carbon prints do them no justice. I just don't think I've got the talent.
    I made my first two prints today. The first from the straight negative is very good. The second one of the lith print seems a bit dark, but it may be ok when dry in the morning. At least I can send a decent print to Andrej as a thank you.

I hope to make four more prints tomorrow. I' ll post it in a separate thread in a week (because OT here?) explaining what I did and show some results.
    Bert
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bob, I'm glad the print arrived safely and that you like it.
    Bert, thanks for your kind words... I am very interested to see the results of your workshop!
    | website | ipernity thing |

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Officially Printing tomorrow! Sorry for the delay all.
    I am back up and running however.
    - J. Richard
    4x5 Speed Graphic, Looking for another 8x10.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I certainly hope at some point I get a critique, I know the person I sent to has gotten really busy, perhaps if he isn't able to send out his print to HIS receiver, he could forward mine
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just to keep updated, mine is printed, mounted, matted, wrapped, and documented. I just need to seal the box, address it, and get it to the nice post office lady. Maybe this time I won't again be the last one back to the barn...

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you Mike and Bob for your updates! Two more added to the DONE category and it is now officially the biggest!

John and Ken, it's good to hear of your progress, can't wait to add you to the DONE category as well.

Latest list:
    SENT:
    1 Katie (Katie)
    2 Mark (Mark_S)
    3 Paul (paul_c5x4) Image
    4 Uwe (piu58)
    5 Bert (TheToadMen) Image Image

RECEIVED:
    1 Birger (BirgerA)
    2 John (JohnRichard)
    3 Ken (Ken Nadvornick)
    4 Greg (sage)
    5 Menno (spijker)

NEITHER SENT NOR RECEIVED:
    1 Prasanna (analoguey)
    2 Paul (ataim)
    3 Edward (Ed Bray)
    4 Matt (MattKing)

SENT AND RECEIVED (DONE!!!!!):
    1 Andrej (andreios)
    2 Eugene (anikin) Image
    3 Nicolas (Dali)
    4 Kevin (Kevin Kehler)
    5 Bob (megzdad81)
    6 Marco (mesantacruz)
    7 Mike (mjs)
    8 Reed (semi-ambivalent)
    9 Stone (StoneNYC) Image

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by anikin View Post
    NEITHER SENT NOR RECEIVED
    2 Paul (ataim)
    Sorry for the delay. Life (work) has prevented me from getting into the dark room. I'm printing this week and will ship out MONDAY!!! Ataim

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin