Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,091   Online: 859

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    prints sent!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Ok the print mailing is on hold for me, it came out so fantastically well that I'm ordering another print from the printer, I want to hold onto this one to make sure the second printing is to spec with this one! (Those light jet printers can have some issues at times.) But this one came out exactly as I wanted, it's really gorgeous! Hope the recipient thinks so.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    About to run to the Post office to send my print. Wanted to have it gone by now but man I kept pushing it to the next day.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Good morning,

yesterday I recieved the wonderful print from AndreasT. At the Invalidenfiredhof (an old cemetery in Berlin) he caught e interesting situation whe the rain starts dripping an a man with umbrella came into view. It reminds me at the decisive moments of Cartier-Bresson.
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have received two gorgeous prints from dasBlute. Beautifully toned landscapes. My print is mounted and ready to go - to be shipped this weekend.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by piu58 View Post
    .... It reminds me at the decisive moments of Cartier-Bresson.
    Last year I was at the IBC trade show, and spent most of the show across from another booth who had as their back wall a series of large B&W prints (perhaps 3m x 4m in size) which were on a translucent material, and backlit, with text overlaying each one. The one directly in front of me had the text 'capture the decisive moment' - which I found amusing, since the company was selling tripods. I wonder if Cartier-Bresson even owned a tripod.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks so much for the generous assessment, I hadn't thought of actually mounting the prints and shipping them though...

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_S View Post
    I have received two gorgeous prints from dasBlute. Beautifully toned landscapes. My print is mounted and ready to go - to be shipped this weekend.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Mounting is certainly optional for this and isn't expected in any way.

I will hopefully have my print sent by valentines day.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My contribution is now in the hands of the postal system...
    | website | ipernity thing |

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I got my print today from Andreios. Thank you very much. I like it a lot. I am moving soon, but in my new flat I will frame it and hang it on the wall.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin