Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,476   Posts: 1,542,634   Online: 933

Page 1 of 13 123456711 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE - ROUND 19 (BPX19) Status and Updates

Here we go, folks. Here is our lineup for this exchange.

Christopher Walrath
    Katie
    AndreasT
    TheToadMen
    anikin
    StoneNYC
    andreios
    ataim
    (S) piu58
    Mark_S
    paul_c5x4
    mjs
    megzdad81
    dasBlute
    JimO
    Roger Cole
    (R) Dali
    Ken Nadvornick
    Kc2edh
    BirgerA

I am preparing PMs for each of you. You will receive both your personal information that you provided to me for verification purposes. You will also receive the information provided by the person who has been selected to receive your print(s).

DO NOT SEND your prints until Monday, 6JAN14 at the earliest to allow time for corrections of addresses to be sent to me and thusly to you as well. We have until 31MAR14 to print and send. Plenty of time but I encourage you to get it done promptly. Please post here regarding your print being sent and also remarks about any prints received by you. Praise is always a good thing. April is a break period and also signup for Round 20 which will begin 1May.

So, with that, await your PMs and commence to talking. And off we go...
    Last edited by Christopher Walrath; 01-16-2014 at 10:21 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Yay!!

PS (someone foolishly closed the signup thread without posting a link here I BELIVE)...
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Figured this thread would be hard to miss.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I received my PM. Now off to thinking about what I am gonna shoot and print.
    And what camera too use ... I can rule out the Nikon D200 - that's the easy part ...
    Maybe the new old Mamiya 645 PRO that was given to me recently (haven't used it yet)
    or take my old Leica III with uncoated 50 mm Summicron out again? I got myself some Fomapan film
    to try out. I also got me Fomapan sheet film 18x24 cm for my old Russian FKD plate film camera but
    I need to test for light leaks or internal reflections first. I had some weird patterns in my image last
    time, that looks like the grit on the dark slide (very strange). Or load my Pentax 67 with 135 film for some
    nice panorama shots (I've got a special insert for that). Or pinhole again, or ....

In short: This BPX19 assignment is a good reason to go out shooting again and use some nice tools.
    And for me, thinking about what and how to shoot is also fun to do.
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Most likely my 4x5, been thinking about a special leans I've been meaning to try out hacking off another camera.. Hmmmm
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I just got my Calumet this week. I'll have some filters by week's end. I'll get some leatherette to repair my holders that need mending and then I will get me a negative for the printing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received 2 nice prints from Piu58.

Uwe, I will soon PM you my comments about them.

Take care.
    "The problem with photography is that it only deals with appearances." Duane Michals

"A photograph is a secret of a secret. The more it tells you the less you know." Diane Arbus

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks, Dali. A reminder, folks. I need to know that you sent your print(s). If I miss the fact then you might get an unnecessary nastygram later.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Been quiet, folks. How is it going? It's OK. I haven't broke out the darkroom gear in a couple weeks either. We still have a couple months to go. Just don't wait too long. (he says, shaking his finger at the mirror...)
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Was thinking about that, I'm in process of finishing.

Page 1 of 13 123456711 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin