Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,050   Posts: 1,561,120   Online: 767

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingLink
    Sh***,

Seems I will be the last ... I'm discovering my deficits, as I want to produce something special from scratch, nothing will be good enough..

Horst
    Don't worry it's not a race It's about having fun and a surprise package in the post, mine won't be ready to go out for a week or 2 whilst my FB fully dries. Then as I say I have to decide about mounting

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Fun and Surprise!

I received a gorgeous selenium toned print from Peter Rockstroh delivered today. It is a close up image of an Agave plant, possibly of the Agave parryi variety, taken in the wester highlands of Guatemala. I am thrilled Peter, thanks very much.

It will be promptly framed and hanging on my soon.

Dave

13 Critchley Avenue, PO Box 36, Monteith Ont, P0K1P0
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by dschneller

It will be promptly framed and hanging on my soon.

Dave

Dave - show us your "soon" !!

(just kidding )

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bartley

(just kidding )
    LOL!

I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Mine can hold up a double matted and framed 20x24 print.

Murray
    Last edited by MurrayMinchin; 06-08-2005 at 01:04 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bartley

(just kidding )
    oops, that would be "...on my wall soon!". I think faster than I type. I'm off to the framers and then the couriers!
    "...slow down and start using photography to create an image, not just capture one." b.e.wilson

"Speed kills, Del" Johnny Fever

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MurrayMinchin
    Mine is in the wash right now.
    Hmmmm...tree trunk could be darker...bottom left corner needs just a little more burning...should crop out that small distracting light fern from bottom edge...I'll print it one last time...(I think)...

Murray

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks to Dwane for sending me this lovely cyanotype!!!
    And of course the complete explanation on how he managed the process, completely analog :-)

I made the first proofs of my contribution yesterday. Dont' worry, it will arrive at someones home soon.

G

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Didn't I totally ruin all 4 prints last night trying to stain with tea. Oh their stained all right! Knew I should have kept those test strips.
    Sorry but someone will have to wait a few days longer while I reprint and NOT stain.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello all,

I am about to head off and to do a bit of travelling around (France and Scotland) and wanted to wish you all fun with the exchange.
    To whoever drew my name out of the hat, I will be back home in early July so if I don’t post to say I have received something this is why (It also give more time if you need it ). I have also sent my print off to Paul Sorensen earlier this week, so I hope it will arrive soon.

Once again have fun, and to those who have been waiting for summer to come I hope it turns out better than what it looks likely to be here in Denmark.

Jason.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I recieved a wonderful IR print from Dave Miller of a stream/brook. Really nice print. Thank you Dave.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin