Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,856   Posts: 1,583,039   Online: 914

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    As promised, I sent my print this morning to someone somewhere in USA.
    I am not afraid of grain.
    http://fotodura.pt.to

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague View Post
    Hi All,

Also, I sent of a print today, I hope it is well received, it is one of my favorite images of the beautiful island where I live.
    Robert, I received your print while out of town last week. 2 prints actually, and they're both spectacular. I can almost hear the waves. Thank you very much.

Scott

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    When is the deadline? When are people supposed to post their photo by?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Robert, I received your print while out of town last week. 2 prints actually, and they're both spectacular. I can almost hear the waves. Thank you very much.

Scott
    No worries, I'm glad you like them. There is a lot of beauty here in the islands.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate View Post
    When is the deadline? When are people supposed to post their photo by?
    Good question Kate. I didn't really make that clear. Let's see sign up was June 15 to July 15, printing then was July 15 to August 15, so mailing should be about August 15 to September 15.

Due date to get your prints mailed was September 15th! Give or take a few days.

No worries though, I won't start pestering people to get their prints out for a couple more weeks.

I am positive whoever is lucky enough to get your print won't mind the wait at the end. I've seen your prints, they are spectacular.

Regards, Art.
    Last edited by gr82bart; 09-19-2006 at 03:26 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ErinHilburn View Post
    Sent it Friday....
    And it has arrived! Thank you so much Erin, it's superb! Very much appreciated!

Art - I have yet to send mine; a series of alarums and excursions. My profuse apologies to you and my recipient. It will go before the end of September, but I can't promise more than that.
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Art,

I have posted my print quite awhile ago and Claire Senft sent me a very kind PM and also a public one saying he received his print from me.

I haven't received a print from whomever got my name in the exchange.
    That's what I was getting at. I am right in the middle of moving but my print can still go to my old address because my parents still live there.

I am just waiting for my print. I'm sure it's on it's way soon.

Kate

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have just received my print, a Pt/Pd, which I am enjoying. Thanks for the print and the information about the subject and processing/printing. Now I need to get information on proper mounting for this type image. Thank you Diane this has been a great first experience with the print exchange.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Fullerton View Post
    I have just received my print, a Pt/Pd, which I am enjoying. Thanks for the print and the information about the subject and processing/printing. Now I need to get information on proper mounting for this type image. Thank you Diane this has been a great first experience with the print exchange.
    Glad to hear it arrived safely, Dan. I need to get better at these deadlines.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Finally, at last.

I've finally managed to send my print. It should arrive at it's destination in 5-8 days according to the post office.

Regards
    Birger A.

The sooner you're behind schedule, the more time you have to catch up.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin