Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,677   Online: 886

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 37891011121314 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Art, I have not recieved a print yet.
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have wanted to participate in this for a long time but I did not have a print ready to offer. I waited until I had something appropriate to send before I signed up. Perplexing to me that people would sign up to receive something from others while taking months or forever to send something out themselves. Perhaps it is worth waiting for.
    Jerold Harter MD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Next time, I think everyone should hold onto their print and not send it until they get one first.
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The effect of deadbeats is somewhat mitigated in a group exchange, I've found. Everyone's bound to get a print from someone. In a blind exchange with only one print coming in, it is disappointing to work hard and receive nothing in return. I imagine it is especially irksome to receive no notices, excuses, or I'm sorries. I don't know what can be done to set the problem right.

K.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received a beautiful print from someone named Rui Durac who I think is rduraoc on apug. It did come from Portugal so I'm assuming it is from rduraoc. He shot it when he was in Budapest and it's a very interesting night shot of some people in an open public phone booth that is quite covered with graffiti. It's printed well and is a photo that you want to look at again and again.
    Thanks rduraoc!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I need to apologize to Dan Fullerton who did send me a lovely print and I even acknowledged it on 3/22. I was in two print exchanges and got them mixed up. So much for my memory.
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by BWKate View Post
    I received a beautiful print from someone named Rui Durac who I think is rduraoc on apug. It did come from Portugal so I'm assuming it is from rduraoc. He shot it when he was in Budapest and it's a very interesting night shot of some people in an open public phone booth that is quite covered with graffiti. It's printed well and is a photo that you want to look at again and again.
    Thanks rduraoc!
    Uau. My photographic ego just went through the roof...

Thank you, Kate.
    I am not afraid of grain.
    http://fotodura.pt.to

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Folks,

OK, the update this week is that there are only two people left who haven't received a print. These are jeroldharter and dylder. Next week, I'll send my second reminder by PM and post the names of the Secret Santa's, as it will be two months past due without any word from them.

As for all the others whose Secret Santa said they sent a print, I am assuming the prints arrived over the past two-three weeks to their recipients.

On the whole this has been a very smooth and great exchange, though I am sure it doesn't appear to be so to jeroldharter and dylder. So to their Secret Santa's - get printing! Thanks.

I'll start a poll to see when people would like to have the next Blind Exchange.

Regads, Art.
    Last edited by gr82bart; 05-22-2007 at 05:35 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Got my print last week (sorry for delayed response)

I got a gorgeous print of a flower from birgerA last week - I absolutely love it. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    Hi Folks,

Here's the latest list of people who haven't yet received or confirmed that they received a print:
    1. Dianna
    2. Marc Leest
    3. dschneller
    4. reellis67
    5. Anupam Basu
    6. BWKate
    7. jeroldharter**
    8. Dan Fullerton
    9. dylder**
    10. chrisofwlp
    The double asterisk (**) indicates the sender, not the person listed, has not sent their print, that I know of anyway. We're down to 2 people who haven't sent their prints, so get printing you two!

Regards, Art.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My apologies, I have been out of the loop for a few months with a large project at work and a two week old son. I have received a print and I still need to send one out. I hope to recover my darkroom space soon from the boxes of baby clothes that has taken up residence.:rolleyes:

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    Hi Folks,

Here's the latest list of people who haven't yet received or confirmed that they received a print:
    1. Dianna
    2. Marc Leest
    3. dschneller
    4. reellis67
    5. Anupam Basu
    6. BWKate
    7. jeroldharter**
    8. Dan Fullerton
    9. dylder**
    10. chrisofwlp
    The double asterisk (**) indicates the sender, not the person listed, has not sent their print, that I know of anyway. We're down to 2 people who haven't sent their prints, so get printing you two!

Regards, Art.
    "...slow down and start using photography to create an image, not just capture one." b.e.wilson

"Speed kills, Del" Johnny Fever

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin