Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,791   Online: 699

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dave,

I sent you a PM with a change in plans.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I worked something out so that if the last print gets sent, this round will have a 100% of it's participants sending a print! Only two did not receive a print due to delivery problems, not a fault of the sender.

Fantastic round! I'll wait until after the Group Print Exchange is complete to start Round 7.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Art, you may mark it at 100%, the print has been packaged and addressed. I am sending it in the post tomorrow.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    Well, I worked something out so that if the last print gets sent, this round will have a 100% of it's participants sending a print! Only two did not receive a print due to delivery problems, not a fault of the sender.

Fantastic round! I'll wait until after the Group Print Exchange is complete to start Round 7.

Regards, Art.
    "...slow down and start using photography to create an image, not just capture one." b.e.wilson

"Speed kills, Del" Johnny Fever

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin