Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,215   Online: 866

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    I havent recieved a print yet. I will be post when I do.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I finally sent my print on Friday!!!! Hope it gets to Europe soon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Nunn View Post
    I just received a print from Dave Schneller. The texture in this print is really nice and I really like all of the different lines that the wood and the scratches on the wall makes. Thank you!
    I'm happy you liked it.

Cheers,
    Dave
    "...slow down and start using photography to create an image, not just capture one." b.e.wilson

"Speed kills, Del" Johnny Fever

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I received Saturday, December 8, photographs of Janet,
    My congratulations for the beautiful photos and for your commitment to social, photography serves also to know the situations in the world of people less fortunate of us ...

Thanks Janet!

Images
    I received a beautiful print from Andrea Perotti. The icy waterfall shows great detail, while keeping the brightness of the ice crystals. It's a beautiful print. Makes you feel the chill of the ice! Thank you Andrea, and thank you, Soni, for your comments.

This exchange is helpful and interesting for me. I enjoy seeing the actual prints of other photographers. Thanks, Art, for organizing this!

Janet Cull

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Recieved a lovely subtle warm print of a wood in springtime by Barry Dial today-thanks!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jgcull View Post
    I received a beautiful print from Andrea Perotti. The icy waterfall shows great detail, while keeping the brightness of the ice crystals. It's a beautiful print. Makes you feel the chill of the ice! Thank you Andrea, and thank you, Soni, for your comments.

This exchange is helpful and interesting for me. I enjoy seeing the actual prints of other photographers. Thanks, Art, for organizing this!

Janet Cull
    A lot thanks, for luck arrived after almost two months I am really happy that it is pleased yourselves thanks
    Last edited by abcpyro; 12-11-2007 at 12:49 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    the photography is my life
    www.photoperotti.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just back from the post office, having sent my print.

regards

Birger A.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mine has gone in the post this morning, my apologies for the delay. Hopefully the Christmas rush wont delay it to much.

Cheers

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I sent my print out yesterday. Been up to my rear end in alligators, just finding time to get to the post office when it's open has been a problem. The print has been finished since mid-October, back when I was able to breathe...

I also still haven't received a print.

Sorry for the delay.

- Thomas
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin