Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,212   Online: 924

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Images
    Mine is long sent. Didn't think to post that... hope you enjoy. AND I've received mine, which I like very much! Thank you - am I not supposed to say who the thanks goes to?

(I think I already did. Twice! In the wrong threads. Really I'm not always such a dingbat. Too many exchanges at once for me and I'll *never* do that again! Give me another chance, just doing one exchange. I promise, I'll do better next time.)

Janet

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Spent a very productive day in the darkroom yesterday! I think I have something special for my recipient.
    Just have to spot and package properly for mailing.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I've sent mine today!
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Somebody has to bring up the rear. That will be me. I'm moving, however have the print and presentation stuff ready for completing this weekend. Bill Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mine is winging its way across the big pond and I received a wonderful print from my person. Bill Barber

Shooter
    35mm
    Mine is in the mail.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I received an amazing and beautifully printed image of Luxembourg Gardens and printed on Forte Polywarmtone paper! Exquisite doesn't begin to describe this print I received. A very happy thank you to Gary Mortensen. I would have Pm'd you but I don't know your APUG name!

This print just goes to show you that you don't always need a larger format to get a great image! He shot the image with a Konica Hexar AF and XP-2 film. Well done and I thank you again for such a fabulous print!

Shooter
    Medium Format

Finally I made it!

I sent my picture today and coincidentally, while in the post office, I received mine. It is absolutely stunning and would like to tank to the person who sent it to me very much!
    This is my first print exchange. I know that I'm not yet very good in this, but I hope that mine recipient will be pleased as I am!
    Sorry for the late finish. It proved to be quite more challenging then I thought initially.
    Best to all!
    A.
    A fool with mission!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Mine is going to be a bit late. I just moved yesterday and all is in confusion...sorry!

Kathy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am late, too. I will print this weekend, and send Monday.

regards, Dietmar

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin