Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,938   Posts: 1,557,299   Online: 1058

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a postcard of jbannow's image of the trees and ferns and it is a beaut!!!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Still no print yet!

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So, I have received a treasure trove of prints from BWKate. I'm just in awe. Let's see ...
    • First one's a 'landscape, though there's a couple in it, taken on Lucky100 film bought in China and the scene is in China too. Really soft tones; just the right amount of warm too.
    • Then I have Stairs at Moon Hill, China. I really like this print. I like the dark tones and the composition. The print is gorgeous.
    • Now I like images like the next one - a couple shiny snail shells in a some kind of metal bowl or something. It's so well printed.
    Talk about a sweet deal! Kate's got to be one of my favourite photographer's and printers. Her images and prints are amazing. Thanks Kate.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Guys,

OK. Here's an update. Here are the remaining exchanges to be performed. The first name is the sender.

• Astroclimb ---> Akki14 [edit]I made a mistake in the original message
    • Snallan ---> gphoto120
    • Justin Silber ---> mikeg - I believe Justin sent his print, did you get it yet?

Please update this thread. If you haven't sent a print, please send one or send the print you received instead.

Regards, Art.
    Last edited by gr82bart; 09-06-2008 at 06:36 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Updated to correct the error of my ways
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I received Vet173s print a long ways back, a beautiful 8x10 contact on Azo and toned with tea. I don't mind sending more prints out if they haven't been received yet.

- Justin

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Hi Justin/Art,

Sorry, no I never did receive Justin's print. Did you send it surface mail as that can take several months -- once, one print took 3 months.

Cheers

Mike

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Now I'm confused. But still no print.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I haven't received a print as of 9/9. Maybe slow postal service........
    Thanks
    GP

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    No worries Mike, I get paid tomorrow so can send another air-mail. I must have made a goof-up somewhere along the way since nobody in my group exchange has gotten a print of mine either, and I haven't received any of theirs!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Justin,
    When you sent your print did you put a Customs Sticker on the outside of the package saying it had no commercial value? That happened to me when I sent a print to Italy and forgot to put a sticker on the outside. You have to have that notice for customs otherwise your print might be delayed in their office forever! I have sent prints all over the world and that one to Italy was the only one that never made it to its destination.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin