Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,765   Online: 855

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Any news? November is almost over, my print is ready to go (5x7" contact print, BTW)...
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ole,

I will send you a name and address later today, Sorry I haven't got back to you sooner. Any one who hasn't participated yet is more then welcome to join in. See the beginning of this post and let me know here or pm me with your name and address.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    will get this up on the weekend, am making this thread a 'sticky' so it's always at the top of the forum..
    Haven't forgotten about the dedicated section for this, just side tracked with the article system. Should be able to get it going soon though..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We are looking for more exchange members for January. We now have 12 participants and would like get more people involved. Details are contained within this thread. If you have any additional questions or comments send me a PM. January prints should be mailed by the last week of January. It is a great way to see another photographers work and then discuss approaches and ideas.

Jim Chinn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just wanted to drop a reminder for the January blind print exchange for those who may have forgot to get their prints out this past week....like myself. :-)
    RL Foley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Has Jim sent who I'm supposed to be sending to? If so, I've misplaced it...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I recieved my recipient back at the begining of Dec. Try contacting Jim to see if he can get you an address again.
    RL Foley

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I am interested in joining in on the next round if there are any openings.

Thanks!!

Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    JMoore,

I will get an name and address to you for April.

To everyone else who is a current participant,

Thanks for sharing your passion and art with others in the exchange group.
    Please accept my most humble apology for not being more on top of things, especially my own exchanges. I was hit with some major home repairs that involved the part of the house that contains my darkroom, and then just as I was getting caught up with my printing work for a couple of customers my wife's brother died suddenly from a Group A strep infection. He was 52, a non-smoker, a model of good health and a wonderful person. My wife has been devastated and we are just now getting back to normal.

I currently have the following people listed in the exchange, listed by use rnames:

Silverpixel5
    David Vickery
    Ken S
    Ole
    Shesh
    Nige
    Poco
    Brimc76
    jtsatterlee
    David Goldfarb
    efikim
    Phill Dresser
    Bmac
    JMoore
    Jim68134
    Ryan T. (not listed on the forum but someone I know)

Any one else is more then welcome, some rough guidelines are listed earlier in this post. I ask anyone who is currently exchanging prints to be patient, I will get new matches sent to you next week for April. ( I am going to forgo March, I had no time to get names out last month)

I would also like to extend a special invitation to the women on the forum to participate. Don't be shy, it is a great way to look at a variety of styles and techniques of others and be able to discuss work in more depth.
    "Fundamentally I think we need to rediscover a non-ironic world"
    Robert Adams

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jim

Sorry to hear of your loss and the house troubles. Take your time and get yourselves sorted. We will still be here when the time is better for you

Regards

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin