Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,663   Posts: 1,481,642   Online: 839

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Hello Chris,

Your 2 prints arrived while I was away for a few days. I thought the 'Ice Patterns' and 'Needles and Cones' were both very interesting. I like the abstract images very much; also the different formats gave me food for thought. Well seen, well thought out, and well printed.

Thank you and regards to you and yours

Daniel

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Randy, I got your 2 prints last Friday and what a nice pair they make - I'm looking forward to framing them. The waterfalls are particularly appropriate given the serious flooding over here in the last 4 days !

Also, the packing was a lesson in itself - plastic sleeves within plastic sleeves, card board stiffeners, and a plank of wood !

I hope (finally) to get my own print posted off this week.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    An update. So far we have 20 sent to their assigned recipient. Those being the following:

bill williams
    rlibersky
    lorirfrommontana
    David William White
    Christopher Walrath
    simulatordan
    Thomas Moraitis
    Laurent
    Romary
    AFlood
    AshenLight
    Peter Spangenberg
    No Digital
    jbridges
    calceman
    photomem
    david James lee
    Paul Cocklin
    photobum
    ghostcount

We also have 13 received from their assigned sender. Those being the following.

sage
    lorirfrommontana
    L Gebhardt
    simulatordan
    Ken Nadvornick
    djhopscotch
    MattKing
    No Digital
    photomem
    jglass
    photobum
    ghostcount
    karl burke

If you do not find yourself on these lists and have either sent or received, please let me know so I can update the list. I am guessing a few more have received than have posted here. So just bear in mind a mention.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by simulatordan View Post
    Hello Chris,

Your 2 prints arrived while I was away for a few days. I thought the 'Ice Patterns' and 'Needles and Cones' were both very interesting. I like the abstract images very much; also the different formats gave me food for thought. Well seen, well thought out, and well printed.

Thank you and regards to you and yours

Daniel
    Dan, I'm glad you liked the prints I sent. I don't recall whether or not I mention the reason for the print dimensions. The negs were shot in 35mm. I wanted to print the entire negative as it was all considered in making the image. I toyed with cropping both photographs. However, in doing so, both prints would have suffered from incomplete information so I deemed the 'off' print size of 6 3/8 x 9 1/2 on 8x10 paper necessary to convey the complete picture, as it were. Again, I'm glad you liked them.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by karl burke View Post
    Randy, I got your 2 prints last Friday and what a nice pair they make - I'm looking forward to framing them. The waterfalls are particularly appropriate given the serious flooding over here in the last 4 days !

Also, the packing was a lesson in itself - plastic sleeves within plastic sleeves, card board stiffeners, and a plank of wood !

I hope (finally) to get my own print posted off this week.
    Karl,

I'm glad you liked the prints, I hope it doesn't ruin your day(s) by being reminded of the recent floods. The plank of wood was courtesy of photobum. I'm glad it got there safely.

Best,
    ghost

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by david James lee View Post
    ok, mine is printed,mounted and packed. will fedex today to the united states. hope it arrives in good condition!
    I got home from work tonight and lo and behold I received a beautiful print that showed up in fine condition, David. Thanks so much, it's quite a beautiful print of a very interesting subject, and well approached.

I'll be proud to put this on my wall of print exchange prints! Thanks again!

Paul

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I mailed my print on Saturday, un-mounted, sandwiched btw cardboard and in a bubblewrap mailer. It's going across the border so I am interested to see how it arrives.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I received a very nice print from John Bridges yesterday. Skyline #3 a gorgeous 4x4 inch print that has a clean geometric shape and foreboding cloud cover with the sun just poking through. Really like the image and am now debating on how to matt and frame it.

Roger

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Update after a long silence. I have not yet received a print, and I have not yet sent mine out I had done the work print yesterday which I was very happy with but my water pump decided to die overnight, it will be replaced next week.... in the meantime no hot/cold water in the flat. :rolleyes: So I should be sending my print out the week after next.
    All my apologises for the delay, but really, it is a very (expensive !) unforseen event.

Best to all,

Delphine

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by delphine View Post
    All my apologises for the delay, but really, it is a very (expensive !) unforseen event.

Delphine
    None necessary. Thank you for the update.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin