Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,959   Posts: 1,558,192   Online: 1166

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Ok, I know I've posted several time that I was going to mail my print on such and such a day and them flaked. This time is going to be different. My print is done, in a mailer, addressed and ready to go. I'll mail it on Monday. I'm going out of town so you'll have to trust me that I will mail the print. I'll post confirmation that I mailed it when I get home on the 17th. I apologize for being so delinquent on this one.

Roger

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Fyi...I sent my print 2 weeks ago and have not received one yet.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wait a second, I think that is my guy right above my post. Cool!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've been bogged down finishing grad school, will have my prints in the mail this weekend.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sent my prints off today Chris.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    OK. Easier this way I think.

I have the following having not sent yet. Not pressure, just verification.

BirgerA; sage; rwyoung; L Gebhardt; Pasto; shotgun1a; djhopscotch; markrewald; JohnRichard; mckenna; bhamartist; KWhitmore; karl burke; delphine

If you are in this listing and have sent a print please let me know so your name can be removed. Likewise, if you are on the following list of those who have not received but have actually received your print(s).

bill williams; BirgerA; rwyoung; rlibersky; Christopher Walrath; David William White; Pasto; Thomas Moraitis; Laurent; shotgun1a; Romary; markrewald; AFlood; JohnRichard; AshenLight; mike c; Peter Spangenberg; mckenna; jbridges; bhamartist; calceman; KWhitmore; Jarvman; delphine; david James lee

I suspect the second list to be slightly shorter than it is. Again, if you are on either of these lists and should not be, PM me so I can update. Thanks again for a great round thus far.
    Last edited by Christopher Walrath; 12-09-2009 at 11:53 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Chris, your 5th sentence is confusing.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hello,

I confirm that my name should be on both lists, i.e. I have not yet received a print, and I have not yet sent mine.

As I explained, I had an unfortunate delay because my water pump gave up on life, since then it got replaced ... and hey! .. wowowow, I have water pressure in the shower which is not always a given in London !... the print is now flatening, it should take still a couple of days because it is fiber.
    Hopefully, the recipient finds it is worth the wait...

Best

Delphine

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    My print should have reached its destination by now (it was sent on October 30). I think I'll have to check with the post office...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Chris, I have not received a print,but have sent a print.Hope that makes sense.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin