Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,911   Posts: 1,584,690   Online: 714

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5910111213141516171819 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I just received a wonderful matted print from Ken Nadvornick. Ken, I'll pm you, but I can openly say to the forum that the whole work (from shooting to packaging) was really professional ;-). Many thanks, both to the sender and the organizer.

Thomas

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    We are getting close. Eight not sent yet and 13 not received. Things are going good. Happy Holidays to all.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Prints are in the post, should be delivered after the holiday.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    John:

Glad you liked the prints.

I'm assuming that they got to you undamaged - that's the first time I've tried using a "mailing tube" and was wondering whether it worked out well.

Out of curiosity, did you record what date they arrived. I'm curious how long the respective postal systems/customs departments had them in their hands.

Matt
    Matt,

The prints arrived sometime on or before the 14th. I really don't know, as I sent them to my fathers house, and they were waiting on me when I got there.

The mail tube worked out great! The prints weren't damaged at all.
    - J. Richard
    4x5 Speed Graphic, Looking for another 8x10.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi, guys. Things are running well. Eight to go yet to be sent. I have spoken with half of those and they will probably be sent sometime after the first.

Side note. Round 10 signup begins on the 1st of January. Please sign up only if you have sent your print. If you have not, please wait until you have sent your print before you sign up for Round 10.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I forgot. I GOT MY PRINTS. YAY!

Larry Gebhardt hooked me up. Big time.

First, He sent a beautiful 11x14 color print of orchids. The greens are so vibrant and not only I, but my wife fell in love with it immediately.
    Second and third. He also sent me two prints of one of my favorite subjects, even though I have never had the opportunity to visit it. YOSEMITE! I beautiful print of Yosemite Falls (upper and lower, classic (AA) view). But very well printed. I was able to take a print in one of Ansel's books and place then side by side. Could not tell the difference. And another of Merced River on the valley floor with Half Dome rising in the background.

Larry, thank you for the wonderful prints.

I also recieved prints from Roger Thoms and Laurent. I thanked them as well. I really appreciate all of the effort going into the prints be everybody involved. Way to go, everybody.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I am wondering whether my recipient received his print, I would have hoped that it arrived by Christmas.

Happy new year to all,

Best

Delphine

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got a great litho -print from "the flood" of the Atlas Mountains,Morocco.Must be Autumn leaves from bear trees fallen on and covering sharp angled rocks.Looks like a snow scene.Thanks Flood Man, it will be mounted and framed and put on the wall next to my Pointed bridge.

Shooter
    35mm

got mine!

Today i received a beautiful print from Katherine. i was looking forward for this print exchange and i am very pleased with the results. i will mat it and frame it and hang it, of course.
    count me in for the next one!

p.s. Katherine,thank you very much.

David J.Lee

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    You're quite welcome David....thank you for the kind words.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin